The walk home

(Bold is Kacchan, Regular is Deku, Italics is narrator or character's thoughts)

(Walking home from school)

Hey, um K-Kacchan?

WHAT?

Um, why did you ask m-me of all people to w-walk home with y-you?

Deku was trembling out of fear and the fact that he was alone with Kacchan. 

HUH!? 

Kacchan was coming to realize that he chose to walk with Deku, alone. The person he despises the most. "Why exactly am I walking with this shitty Deku?" Kacchan could've walked with Kirishima, but he didn't... why? He quickly started to remember his feelings towards Deku and felt his cheeks get hot again...

LISTEN, NERD! THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOU OK!? PSH, WHO WOULD WANT TO WALK WITH YOU SHITTY DEKU!?

Angry at his own feelings, Kacchan grabs and raised his hand to blast Deku. Deku raises his arms to cover his face and flinches in fear. Just when Kacchan is about to blast Deku he stops and sees how scared Deku is. "What the hell am I doing?" Kacchan thinks to himself. Kacchan lowers his hand and releases his grip on Deku. 

Tch! Let's just keep walking!

Deku stood there shocked and confused.

(mumbles) ...he didn't blast me?

Deku was surprised but also happy. Normally Kacchan would have just blasted him without a second thought... but he didn't. 

LET'S GO, SHITHEAD!

Oh! Yeah! Sorry, Kacchan!

*Deku: giggles and smiles*

*Kacchan: turns back around and blushes again*

(Mumbles) don't apologize to me... stupid