Kacchan's House

(Bold is Kacchan, Regular is Deku, Italics is narrator or  character's thoughts)

(Walking to Kacchan's house)

Deku's head: Why would Kacchan wanna walk home with me even once let alone twice! Is he gonna beat me up?! Has he figured out I liked him and going to try to embarrass me? Or what if he...

Hey nerd! We're here so quit making that constipated face and get inside!

Right! Sorry! 

Deku's head: constipated face?

Kacchan opened the door and let Deku in first. 

Wow, heh! Your house looks just the exact same as when we were kids Kacchan!

That's because it's the same house, fucking nerd. 

Deku's head: Just as cruel as ever, heh. 

So, u-um why did you invi--

*Kacchan: slams his hand against the wall by Deku's head*

*Deku: pisses himself a little bit*

Listen, shitty Deku! You're not the only one who notices stuff! You're hiding something from me... NOW, WHAT IS IT?! 

Deku's head: crap! 

U-um, I d-don't know w-what you're talking a-abo---

YOU'RE STUTTERING MORE THAN USUAL!! TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE HIDING FROM ME!!

Deku's head: Well, the only option now is...

(Mumbles)K-kacchan... I... I like... you

Ugh!... I CAN'T HEAR YOU DAMN NERD!! JUST SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!

Deku looks down at his feet and starts to blush. He then quickly looks up at kacchan...

Kacchan! I like you!

Deku's face was serious as ever but blushing furiously. Shocked that he'd actually admitted it, Kacchan couldn't help but find Deku's face adorably cute. Kacchan looks down at the floor and starts to blush...

...Dammnit

...Kacchan?

Kacchan grabs Deku by the arms and starts towards his room...

K-kacchan?! Wait a minute! My arm--

Kacchan opens the door forcefully and slams it closed...

H-Hold on Kacchan! What are you--

Shut up, Deku.

Kacchan throws Deku on his bed and pins him down. Forcefully kissing Deku, he slips his tongue into his mouth not giving Deku any time to breathe. He slips his tongue in and out of his mouth, bitting Deku's lips in between kisses. Finally, he lets up for air...

Stop! Kacchan--

Kacchan tries to start again but Deku doesn't want to...

I said, STOP!!

Deku forcefully punches Kacchan to get him to snap out of his sexual frenzy...

What the hell, Deku!?

WHAT?! THAT SHOULD BE MY LINE! What are you doing Kacchan!?

Making out?

Deku starts to blush profusely...

Didn't you say you like me? Isn't this what you want? Or were you lying to me?

No, I would never lie to the guy I like! But... wait... 

Deku realizes something...

Kacchan... do you like me?

...HAHHH!?