A talk

Hey guys! :) I just wanted to say thank you for all the reads and I apologize for being gone for so long. College is really kickin' my a$$ lol, but from now on, I'm going to try to update as much as possible (meaning I am aiming for once a week) and try to provide you guys with good content. Ok, enough about me, let's get back to the story :)))).

--------------------------------

(Bold is Kacchan, Normal is Deku, and italics is narrator or character thoughts)

(At Kacchan's house... again)

HAHHHH!? What the hell are you talking about shitty deku!?

Deku started to blush profusely and became flustered.

 W-well I just thought because... you k-know... umm

As Deku's voice started to trail off Kacchan began to think about how he felt about Deku again. Embarrassed at the fact that Deku was beginning to catch on to his feelings, Kacchan began blushing and became angry...

HAHHH!? Wha- WHAT THE HELL!? OF COURSE NOT! WHO WOULD EVER LIKE A SHITTY NERD LIKE YOU!! 

Kacchan's head: What the hell am I saying?

I'd kill myself before ever liking you!!

Kacchan's head: No!! That's not what I want to say!

Why don't you do the world a favor!! And just...

Kacchan's head: No, don't say it!

JUST GO DIE ALREADY!!

Kacchan, trying to catch his breath from yelling, was looking down at Deku's shirt and then looked up at to see a heart-breaking sight. A feeling of intense guilt and regret washed over him as he saw the tears running down Deku's cheeks. Tears not from sadness or anger, but from pure shock and disappointment...

I-I-... Wait-

Deku gently pushed Kacchan off of him and stood up off of the bed. He then looked down to the floor and cleared his throat...

It's ok, Kacchan, I get it... I understand now...

Deku let out a little sniffle and wiped his nose. He turned around to face Kacchan showing him a weak smile.

My feelings... have always been one-sided.

Hearing the pain in Deku's voice shattered kacchan's heart into pieces. His words left Kacchan frozen in shock and unable to say anything else. Deku straightened out his shirt and grabbed his backpack and opened the bedroom door...

See you later, Kacchan

After hearing the front door close, Kacchan began to tightly clutch the fabric of his shirt. He could feel a painful tingling sensation in his chest as he began to feel his eyes swell. Hot streams of tears began to roll down his cheeks uncontrollably.

Ah... so this is what heartbreak feels like.