Heart Throbs: Kacchan pt. 2

(Bold is Kacchan/Katsuki, italics is the narrator or character's thoughts, and other characters are labeled) 

Kacchan continued to cry in his father's arms. Letting out all of his frustration through shouting, as his tears continued to fall. He cried and cried and cried until he had no more tears to cry.

Masaru: Water?

Mhmmm... 

Masaru reached for the glass of water on Kacchan's nightstand and handed it to him. Kacchan immediately grabbed the glass from his dad and gulped it down as fast as he could. He was very dehydrated from crying. Katsuki began to grow sleepy again but, at the same time, was trying to fight his sleep.

Masaru: Katsuki

*Groan*

...What?

Masaru: Come on. I want you to see something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In the Car)

On their way there, Kacchan could feel his eyelids getting heavier. Whether it be from the crying or the emotional guilt he felt, all he knew is that he was tired. 

Masaru: It's ok, you can sleep for a bit. It'll be a couple of hours.

Kacchan grunted a response and quickly started to drift off. It was probably due to the fact that all he could think about was him, but Kacchan's dreams were filled with Deku. He dreamt about happy memories, memories from the past when he and Deku were just little kids who had fun and played all-day...

(In the dream)

Kid Deku: Kacchan! Let's go play

Kid Kacchan: Ok Deku! But I'm the leader, alright?

Kid Deku: Oh yeah... that's right... what I want doesn't matter, right?

Kid Kacchan: Yea-... wait, wha--

The Dream quickly started to go sour as the time frame progressed and now, they were in middle school...

Middle School Kacchan: --What *spots Deku and walks (stomps) over to him*

Middle School Kacchan: OI, Deku, What the he--

Middle School Deku: *Flinches in fear*

Middle School Deku: Y-y-yes K-kacchan? D-do you need s-something?

Middle School Kacchan: uh... N-no I--

Random Person: OI! WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING, DEKU?

Kacchan turns around to see none other than himself and Deku. It was a memory from when they were in middle school and he had to relive it all over again...

Middle School Kacchan: Oi! I said... Look at me when I'm talking to you!...

Kacchan's head: No more... please, just stop...

With that last thought, the time frame quickly changed again to the current year of their high school life...

High School Kacchan: 

Oi, Deku, Walk home with me... 

YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF SHITTY DEKU!...

Don't... let anyone else... touch... you... OK!?...

You like me right? Or... were you lying about that? 

HUHHH!??

Why don't you do yourself a favor...

And Just!...

JUST DIE!!!

High School Deku:

My feelings... have always been one-sided

See you later, Kacchan.

Kacchan awoke from his dream in a cold sweat and breathing heavily. 

Masaru: Ah, you're awake. 

*GROAN*... Where are we old man?

Masaru: This is the place where I met your mother.

You really brought me all the way the hell out here just to show me where you met the old hag!?

Masaru: You'll see when we get there.

They both got out of the car to see the huge trees before them. The whole forest was filled with these trees and went on for miles. 

Masaru: This is where I met your mother

Here... you met that old hag here... in the forest?? What the hell...

Masaru: I met your mother in this very spot. I was having a rough week so I decided to spend the weekend in the forest, and you know the first thing she said to me? "You look like shit, what's wrong with your face?"

BAHAHAHA! The old hag hasn't changed one bit!! Hahaha.

Masaru: Haaah... Yes but, that's not the point right now. At first, your mother hated me. She didn't like how I looked and thought that I wouldn't be a reliable partner. So of course, every time I tried to ask her out she said no...

ICK!... WOULD YOU JUST GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!? Gross!

Masaru: Ah, yes, the point! Um, the point is, I never stopped trying because I wanted to prove myself to her. I wanted to prove that I was enough and reliable and... that I loved her.

Kacchan's heart stopped for a second as soon as he heard his father say the word "love". Did he love Deku? Yes, but why? When did it start? More importantly, how could he even tell him? Especially now...

Masaru: I don't want you to give up on someone who you love, son.

*Pats Kacchan's head*

Kacchan starts to get embarrassed as he turns his head away to hide his flushed cheeks. 

Yeah yeah, whatever old man. Let's just go home already and just---

*Kacchan's stomach growls*

Masaru: *Chuckles* How about something to eat first?

...Yeah, that's fine I guess.