Heart Throbs: Deku

Yoooooo I've been gone for a FAT minute. Sorry bout that, I been super busy :// Anyways, it's been a while since I've been able to just sit down and write and get on here. Soooo how ya guys been, what's it like for y'all, I love having convos with my readers lol. Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter, it's been a while so go easy on me :,).

Also, WHAAAAAAT, over 2k reads?!?!?! Thank you soooooooo much I luv you guys <3

Ok, back to the story, fr this time lol :)

-------------------------------------

(Bold is Kacchan, Regular is Deku, and Italics is character's thoughts or narrator, other characters are labeled)

Deku woke up that next morning barely able to open his eyes. They were so puffy from the previous night which caused him to immediately recall the events from last night. He started to feel pain in his stomach. He dreaded the idea of seeing Kacchan at school and thinking about the whole situation made him want to puke. 

I should get up I guess.

He tried to get up and out of his bed but, his legs gave out and he fell to the floor. He had undergone so much stress that his body was physically exhausted. 

Inko (from downstairs): Are you ok Izuku?

I'm fine!

Deku groaned. He had a pounding headache and felt a little lightheaded. He got up, slowly this time, and made his way to the bathroom to splash some cold water on his face. When he looked in the mirror though, he gasped. 

What the...

He looked terrible. His face was pale, his eyes had dark circles around them, he didn't even look alive anymore. He was so surprised by his appearance that it made him stumble back into his bathroom door. Once he caught his ground, he walked over to the tub and turned on the water so he could take a shower. 

He didn't want to, but Deku knew he had to get ready for the day; He was a star student, after all, he knew had to go to school. So, he hopped in the shower, he started with his hair, then his body, and finally his face. After he was all clean, he got dressed and ready for school. He reluctantly put on his shirt and his blazer and his school pants and trotted down the stairs. 

Inko: Hey, honey! I made some breakfast, lucky you because it's-

Deku just walked past her and to the couch where his bag was laying.

I'm not hungry, thanks though.

Inko knew her son sometimes skipped breakfast but she felt something was off. 

Inko: Honey, are you feeling alri-

Inko gasped as she turned him around to see his appearance. The sight before her was heart-breaking. Pale as milk and eyes darker than a raccoons', Deku stood there with little consciousness as his mother gazed at him with a hefty pain in her eyes. 

Inko: Oh, my baby, what happened to you?

Inko said as she placed her hands on her son's shoulders. Deku wanted to tell her. He wanted to tell her everything. He wanted to tell her that he finally confessed his feelings to kacchan. He wanted to tell her that he finally had the courage to ask him if he liked him back. He wanted to tell her all of the dreadful pain that he feels inside because the man he's in love with hates him so much and doesn't even want anything to do with him. He wanted to tell her that it hurts him so much inside that he's not enough, but he didn't. He couldn't. He didn't have the heart to tell his own mother...

I'm ok mom, really.

He said as he gave a weak smile.

Inko: You're ok? You're OK?! You barely make it down the stairs, refuse your favorite breakfast, and look like you haven't slept or eaten in days, and expect me to just believe that you're "ok"!?What happened, Izuku?

Deku just stood there, saying nothing.

Inko: What happened!?

Inko said as she shook Deku's shoulders. He just put his hands on his mother's wrists and moved them off of him.

Mom, I have to go to school. 

Inko: But I-

As he grabbed his bag off of the couch, he walked past his mother and through the front door.

Inko: Izuku-

Bye, mom

Deku slammed the door behind him.