Chapter 2

AN: Hey guys! It's me again! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to see that view counter go up every time I look at it! Thank you guys so much! Now, there has been a slight change in the plan out of this story, but nothing too major. There is going to be 3 acts for right now, and I have the first act all figured out already. This is act 1 until I say so. Please dont forget to comment and like this story, because that will only help get more chapters up more quickly! Also dont forget to tell your friends to check me out!

~ Ninjago100

Disclamer: I do not own any of the characters of RWBY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oscar's POV

Dream:

I am back on the farm with my aunt, out collecting eggs for breakfast. The sun is just now rising over the horizon with a variety of shades of reds and yellows that dance in the dark; almost as if it was chasing the night sky away and greeting the day by saying, 'good morning'. Birds start to chirp in the crisp morning air, while a gentle breeze blows through the sky. The leaves on the trees danced in the wind as the smell of the previous night's showers filled the air. As the sun climbed its way up into the sky, I sat back and watched the morning unfold. As the rooster crowed, I stood up to finish gathering the eggs.

Through out the day, I did my usual routine. I milked the cows, tended to the garden, and did my rounds to feed the animals till sun high. Everything was going normal until then. Clouds started to cover the sky as the wind started to pick up. Lightning danced around as the thunder kept the beat of the music with the song of the rain poring down. I hear sirens and when I looked up, I saw it: a tornado.

The cows started to run as the animals started to squeal and cry as they try to get to safety. I knew I should be running, but my feet were planted firm to the ground. I should feel fear, but instead, I look at the beast in awe. Then something inside me clicked. The scene started to change to a coastal beach scene. The sequels of the animal melted into the sounds of the crashing waves into shore.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself for a moment. I close my eyes, hung my head, and tried to reach out to this angry and violent tornado that was headed to the coast. I could feel the anger within this monster.

"Please," I whispered, "don't do this." Then I felt the wind shift ever so slightly. A tingling sensation though my body as a very faint pull flowed through my arm outwards to the tornado. The wind started to pick up around me, and my hair wisped around my face. "Please," I begged it. I could hear the waves crashing into each other, the thunder roared through the area. I can feel the power of this beast, and I can feel myself slipping quickly from control. I squeezed my eyes tightly, and tried to regain control. My hand tightens as I feel the storm pulling away from me, as we battle for control. It feels like tug-a-war between us, but I am losing. I collapse to my knees, gasping for breath. "No..." I whispered. No, not again! I slowly, and weakly get back onto my feet. My insides feel as if they are being ripped apart. A sudden bolt of pain goes to my head, and I scream bloody murder as I clutched my head with one hand, while still trying to command this storm. The wind is now circling me like crazy, Lightning flashed so brightly, I could see the light even with my eyes closed. I'm losing it. I don't dare open my eyes, but I seem to any way. Horror consumed me as I saw how close it was to the shore. The sky was a dark navy blue, almost to black, lightning was dancing every which way. The wave surrounded the tornado, almost like bodyguards protecting their master. Buildings were already starting to be blown apart by the wind, and the air smelled of dead fish with the smell of rain. I squeezed my eyes as tightly as I could, and yelled at the top of my lungs, "STOP!!"