Chapter 8.5

AN: SURPRISE!! Here is a new update. Now once I post up the next chapter, Please keep in mind that it will take me a while to write a new chapter. It may be a few weeks or at most a few months before the next update. I will update the next chapter today as well, because I know I am just itching to post it and see how you guys like it. This chapter is going to be very short, btw. It is like a set up chapter.

Disclaimer: RWBY characters are not my own. I do not own anything except for this story and my own ideas.

PS. Don't forget that I am looking for music to put with these chapters to make them more interesting!

___________________________________________________

Blake's POV

I looked at Oscar and sighed. Ironwood is still nowhere to be found, we can't find Weiss, Ruby has been pacing in the room for almost 20 minutes now, Qrow has passed out from exhaustion, Yang is trying to calm Ruby down with no success and Oscar is still out from this afternoon. This day just keeps getting better and better. I thought to myself. I hear a moan coming from the young boy who is now just waking. I turn to see if any of the others have noticed, but they are all too preoccupied at the moment. I turn my attention back to Oscar, who is now stirring in his sleep, before opening his eyes to wake up.

"Ruby." I whisper. She turns to look at me and I point my ears over to the semi-conscious farm boy, who is not attempting to sit up.

"OSCAR!" Ruby ran over to Oscar's side and pulled up a chair to sit next to him. She sets her hand onto his hand and held it for a few moments. They're so CUTE together! I thought.

"R-Ruby? Where... Where am I? What time is it?"Oscar asked still dazed.

"Glad to see your ok, kiddo." I turned my head to see Qrow standing behind me, still looking exhausted.

"Da- Dad? Is that you" Oscar asked, squinting his eyes at Qrow. This was the first time Oscar has mentioned anything, even a word about his parents. He still must be out of it. Ruby, Qrow and I looked at each other in complete confusion.

"Uh... no. It's me; Qrow." When Oscar looked at him weirdly, Qrow continued. "Uh... Ruby's uncle?" Oscar made an 'o' shape with his mouth and sat back. I looked at him closely. He has not gotten any better ever since the battle with Tyran. I over heard Qrow earlier talking to Ruby that they might have to summon Ozpin, but Yang was still mad at him for lying to us earlier. (Ozpin's Past)

"Oscar," I asked. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Why?" Liar. I could tell that he was lying. Call it my animal instincts if you will.

"Oscar, please. What is going on?"

"Nothing, Ok? I'm just... tired, alright? I am having nightmares every time I close my eyes. Every night I have been having them."

"What about?" Oscar just glared at Qrow.

"About you killing her." He responded coldly. Silence fallowed for a few moments as Ruby and I looked at Qrow in confusion. Qrow looked just, if not even more confused than us.

"Killing who"

"Oh, don't act stupid, Qrow. You know exactly who I am talking about!"

"Kid, I really have no idea what-"

"Do I really have to spell it out for you?! My OHM you are pathetic!" The venom in his voice took all of us by surprise. Ruby stepped in before either one of them could say another word.

"Oscar, what has gotten into you?!" He turned and looked at Ruby dead in the eyes.

"Ruby, He killed your mom."

Sorry for the short chapter, but I hope the next chapter will make up for it!