Update Announcement!

Hey everyone, sorry it has been so long since I have updated. I am thinking about starting over, all fresh and new. That means that this story may not be continued how it is. HOWEVER, this also does not mean that I am abandoning this idea for a story. Think as it as a update or a reboot of this story, to a better and more action packed and a lot more organized. I will borrow some of the chapters from this story to be put into the 'new' story.

The reason for this update is simply because i have been on a writers block for so long, and I am wishing I did something different in the beginning, and all together. There is also more acts that are going to be involved. So instead of 3, it is going to be more like 5 or 6. So much more longer than this story. With that being said, I will probably need more than one co-writer to help me with this.

Tell me your thoughts and your opinions about this below, and if you want to help me with this story, I will be accepting at most 5 more co-writers. The dead line for this is once the New chapter one is put up and ready for all you lovely readers to read. 

Once the chapter is put up, I will put the link in the next update in THIS story. Thank you for all of you who have read this, and thank you for all of your support and your understatement.

~Ninjago100