2:00 AM

Reader and Elsa are engaged and decide to sit on there kitchen floor eating popsicles two days before their wedding

Elsa X Fiance! Reader

Story is going to be nobody's POV

(sorry this is so short, i'm sick but I still plan on making oneshots <3)

________________________________________________

"Aren't you nervous?" Elsa placed her head on (Y/N)'s shoulder, quietly eating the blueberry flavored popsicle.  

"Why would I?" The question rang through the queen's ears as she let out a sigh to gesture towards her confusion on (Y/N)'s response.

"It's just-" 

"I'm marrying a living goddess in two days, why would I be nervous when I know it's going to be the best day in my entire life?" The ice queen could see her fiance smiling in her mind, (Y/N) was always a very honest and genuine person. 

When they first met, Elsa thought that the respectfully kind woman was only nice to her because of her rank as queen.

After talking to the (H/C) woman months after and still receiving the same kind and respectful attitude even due to her role as queen of Arendelle.

As Elsa's powers grew, so did the love she felt for (Y/N).

The memory of them confessing there love for each other made her smile.

"Sorry, I didn't want to place any nervous thoughts on the wedding..Just wanted to talk about what's on my mind.." Elsa's body began to mold into (Y/N)'s body, mixing both of their body temperatures together, sending a chill through both of them.

"Don't be sorry..If something is bothering you I want you to talk to me, I don't want you to feel like you can't come and talk to me." (Y/N) turned to face her fiance and went to throw away both popsicle sticks away.

Elsa gripped onto (Y/N)'s hands as soon as she sat back down.

"Thank you..I don't know what I would do without you..I love you..so much.." Elsa reached out and wrapped her arms around (Y/N)'s neck and placed her lips against hers and moved closer to her soon-to-be wife.

The kiss they shared on the kitchen floor at 2:00 AM was never forgotten.

Even with Elsa's worries, the wedding couldn't have been more perfect.

_________________________________________________

word count : 338

i love u 

please request! (smut, angst or fluff!) 

(sorry this is so short, i'm sick but I still plan on making oneshots <3)

(ik that i repeated the same thing in the beginning, i just want to acknowledge the fact that this oneshot is so short, sorry :(

-allami