Star Gazing

I'm so sorry for not updating for a week

:(( I'm really busy with school but I'll try writing more frequently, I love u all so much

(I'm writing on my phone, sorry if it's bad)

And thank u for reading my story! ❤❤

elsa and reader star gazing, sharing which constellations they can see

Elsa X Reader
____________________

Elsa's POV

"-And that's Aries.....The Big Dipper..."

I watch as (Y/N)'s hand shape the stars to create the patterns of the constellations and held her closer eager to watch the constellations take form and breathe life into the nighttime sky.

"-Gemini....Leo and Leo Minor..."

The stars she traced with her finger looked brighter after being acknowledged by the star gazers on Earth.

"How do you know..so much? The sky has endless amount of stars...but every star has deeper meaning...how do you know so much?"

I feel (Y/N) tilt her head to rest on my shoulder, "My ancestors have always studied stars. Learned about them. Understand them. I follow in their footsteps after realizing how beautiful the nighttime sky really is."

I bring my hand up to her head and run my fingers through her hair, "Could you..Show me more constellations? I'd love to have you show me around the nighttime sky.."

(Y/N)'s hand reaches to my unoccupied hand that had taken its place in the cool spring grass.

"Well...We might be here all night if I were to show you more.." I listen to her soft, soothing voice and smiled.

"I could spend eternity listening to you explain the stars to me..but eternity wouldn't be enough.."

I bring her hand up, press my lips against her balm and lay her hand against my cheek.

"All the stars in the sky wouldn't be enough to show my love for you..."

__________

I'm gonna write more soon, sorry this is short!!

I love u all so much

And thank u all

<3

-allami