Painters Love

hiii, sorry this took so long, I've been so busy, but, I finally have a new oneshot.

Thank you all for 8k

That
Blows
My
Mind

Thank you all so much, I love all of you

Here's a chapter in my appreciation :,)

Nobodys POV

Elsa X Artist! Reader

_________________________

Bristols of the paintbrush glided over the canvas to bloom with blues and pinks for the background.

The artist noticed the natural light coming from her window that gave her perfect lighting, began to shadow over the once sunlit space on the canvas.

Annoyed, (Y/N) placed her paintbrush in a water cup that rested beside her canvas on a nightstand.

"Did the curtains fal-? How'd I guess it'd be you? Got anything else to say to me? Not even a greeting from you this morning. I'm hurt."

"Meow?"

"Ok...I'm sorry, I forgot you meet the neighbors kitty outside by the dock.."

The black cat lifted his nose in the air to take in the new smells that had roamed through the small shop as he was away.

(Y/N) softly began to pet her cat, scratching behind his ears as the cat purred and jumped down to drink water from his dish.

Picking up her paintbrush again, (Y/N) begins to continue where she left off but was shortly interrupted by the door opening and soft bells following behind.

"Do you need something?" (Y/N) tied her hair and began to turn to acknowledge who was at the door. "Oh- Your Highness! I'm so sorry-"

The Queen laughed and waved her hand, "Don't worry about it!"

Elsa began to walk around the shop and studied the paintings set out for display.

"Is there anything you are looking for, your highness?" (Y/N) appeared behind the Ice Queen, making Elsa turn in surprise.

"Not really, I had time away from my meetings and wanted to visit."

Confused, (Y/N) tilted her head, "Why would you want to visit me, your highne-" "Please, call me Elsa. We are friends after all."

(Y/N) nodded and stood beside Elsa, who was admiring a painting of the castle after the sisters arrived home from the north mountain.

The painting was bright, blues shined from the ice that covered the opening of the gates. Moving closer, Elsa smiled as she saw the people of Arendelle skating along with the sisters.

"This.... This is.. a-amazing..." Elsa turned to smile at (Y/N).

"Thank you, Elsa." (Y/N) smiled, running a hand through her hair.

"May I display this in the castle? It's beautiful." Elsa held onto the edge of the canvas, hope growing in sapphire eyes.

"I-I.. Really?! I-I mean.. of course!" (Y/N) smiled brightly and hugged the ice queen happily.

Elsa's shock faded seconds after receiving the hug and wrapped her arms around the painter's waist.

(Y/N) grew red in the face and cleared her throat as she released the embrace, "I should wrap the painting up..." She smiled and went to grab the painting before being interrupted by a hand gliding over hers that had a grip on the canvas.

"Elsa-?" (Y/N) was shortly interrupted as the ice queen brought her into a embrace before placing her lips against (Y/N)'s.

Shocked, (Y/N) dropped the tape and tissue paper to wrap her hand around Elsa's head to bring her closer to her.

Elsa racked her fingernails up (Y/N)'s shirt, successfully reaching her shoulders in a moment of euphoria.

They pulled away to breathe and allowed heavy breaths of oxygen to fill there lungs.

Elsa cleared her throat, looked up and smiled at (Y/N), "Join me for dinner at the castle?"

(Y/N) giggled, placing her head in the crook of Elsa's neck, "As long as I can have a few extra minutes of this embrace."

__________

Love u all

-allami