she

Ya'll-
Thank you for 30K!
like what- thats insane, I love you all so much 🥰🥺❤

This is gonna be my first sad oneshot- ill try to make another chapter by Sunday, cause next week I have online summer school 😔

THIS DOES HAVE A HAPPY ENDING

This is inspired by the song, "She" Dodie

This is also inspired by the thought of one-sided love

_________________

Am I allowed to look at her like that?

Disappointment could be an understatement of family members around me where giving off.

She was too good for me they said.

I know.

But, she still loved me.

Could it be wrong
When she's just so nice to look at?

The way they reacted made me feel it was wrong to feel this away about her.

I remember trying to talk to her after false information was spread.

As lies and rumors where told, word got to her and trust started to fade from the relationship.

Her eyes displayed confusion, allowing me to hesitate and forget was I was going to say, as the only thing that left my mouth was an apology.

She wouldn't believe me.

And she...
Means everything to me

Seeing her make my heart soar, and ache.

I never have the courage to stand against those who say my feeling are wrong.

To talk to her.

And I'll be okay
Admiring from afar

I was beginning to feel lost, as if I did something without me knowing.

I was always told I was of no importance of such attention from her.

Sadly, I always agreed, whether I said it or not.

'Cause even when she's next to me
We could not be more far apart

I feel that after all the same things are told to you enough, you believe them.

After all, that's all you hear anymore.

Why would I think otherwise?

And she tastes like birthday cake and story time and fall

But to her

I taste of nothing at all

The days ran in between the months, as I started to lose track of what day it was.

Losing any importance I ever felt to her-

Well, I was less that what I was before.

As I was able to write about my feelings, my situation to myself.

It sounds quite nice-

Though I'm the only one who has sang it, heard it.

It'll have to remain that way.

[TIME SKIP]

Returning back to my room after cleaning throughout the castle, trying to avoid any sort of human contact.

After the rumors where shared, I choose to stay in my own room, away from people, not trying to upset anyone else.

I hear slight movement-

Strange.

Turning towards my room, I was shocked to find her reading my song-

That I wrote.

About her-

She knows I'm in the room, unbothered and aloof as she moved her finger along the words.

Setting it down on my desk, holding almost nothing, as I don't receive letters from my family.

She looks up at me, with a small smile, "That's a really beautiful song. I was unable to not read the notes along your desk."

My mouth refuses to let any sound reach out, other then a confused sigh.

She continues talking, "I know, I shouldn't have gone through your stuff.. But I've heard you singing, the song is lovely on its own, but with you singing it, might as well be an angels calling."

She pushes herself up off my desk to stand only a couple feet away from me.

"-I'm sorry that I made you feel one-sided.. Being queen is hard work most days."

I shake my head, "No- I totally get it, I wouldn't want to force you into a relationship, or friendship- or anything if your not comfortable.. just because I wrote a song about you.'

She takes another step forward, "I'm sorry I ever made you feel that I ignored you. I should have listened to you, I always knew the rumors weren't true...I would like to restart. Whether this be a new page to a friendship or relationship."

She grabbed my hands, so I wasn't looking at the floor, but instead my hands being held with hers.

"That would be nice-"

I was pulled into a bone crushing hug, feeling so many emotions as the ice queen whispered apologizes.

I feel I'm more important that what my family had said about me.

That I'm ok with feeling this way.

That I'm ok loving this way.

In the mist of this emotional hug, I whisper back to her apologies, "I love you."

And listened as the words came back to me, "I love you too."