Part 2: The Date

Second part to Walk of Pride, hope all of you are staying safe during corona!

Thank you all so much for 19k! 

edit: 20k THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 

That's unbelievable, you're all so amazing and thank you for giving the chance to write again! I love all of you. Now, Onto the story that took weeks of me laying around watching Disney+, pushing this chapter back :0( 

The date is going to take place a week after the first chapter-

Elsa X Reader

3rd person POV

________________________________________________________

After sharing their feelings for each other, a date was waiting on the horizon for them.

Elsa or (Y/N) were unable to choose just one place to spend their time at, then coming to the conclusion they should decide when they meet before the date.

Both of them panicked, trying to decide where they wanted to go and not keep the other one waiting.

After encouraging herself, (Y/N) takes a deep breath and steps outside to enter her car, keys jiggling as her hands shook while she was unlocking her car.

After hearing the successfully click  of her car unlocking, she took another breath and entered her car, patting herself on the back for remembering to clean her car before picking up Elsa.

As the car spurted to life, allowing (Y/N) to wear her seat belt and drive towards the ice queens house, buzzing with excitement.

Shortly after entering her car, she opened the car door to walk the pathway up towards the front door, taking a breath and knocking loud enough to be heard within the house.

Checking her phone to see if she was too early, a soft click was heard and the door began to open to reveal Elsa in a stunning icy blue dress the flowed around her waist, allowing her legs to be displayed beautifully in the natural sunlight.

Elsa was turned away, giving a goodbye to Anna before she walked out of the door frame, purse in hand to turn and acknowledge the girl standing before her.

Elsa raised her hand to give a small, shy wave, "H-hi (Y/N).." Elsa stood proudly, waiting for (Y/N) to say anything.

"Is there something wron-" "Beautiful...w-wow..."

Elsa turned her head in confusion, "What did you say? I didn't understand what you said..."

(Y/N) cleared her throat preparing her next line, "I said...Said you're beautiful.."

(Y/N) felt her face began to heat as Elsa smiled shyly, brushing her hand over her dress, clearing her throat, "Thank you... I can proudly say the same about you, that color matches you perfectly.." Elsa giggled slightly, walking down the steps to stand before (Y/N).

(Y/N) looked down on her (F/C) dress, smiling and looking up at Elsa, "Shall we?"

Holding out her arm, Elsa smiles and grabs onto (Y/N)'s arm as she was guided towards her car as they began to drive off towards the date of their choosing.

When arriving, (Y/N) met Elsa by her side door, opening it and giving a hand for her to hold onto.

"This is so exciting! I've never been to a cheesecake factory.. I didn't even know they had one around here!" Elsa bubbled with excitement, dragging (Y/N) towards the entry and through to their table.

As they both looked through their menus, Elsa placed hers on the table, "Have you ever been here? I have no idea what to order.." Elsa rubbed the back of her neck in confusion.

"I've been to a cheesecake factory before, not around here but in (B/C).. It was my favorite place to eat at to celebrate my birthday." (Y/N) smiled while remembering the memory, feeling sad, realizing that those moments came to an end.

Elsa placed her hand over (Y/N)'s, "I bet it was wonderful. I hope you can make more amazing memories here, with new people and new experiences." (Y/N) smiled at Elsa, turning her hand to have Elsa hold her hand, squeezing the ice queens hand in appreciation.

"Thank you, and I'm proud to say I have memories from from (B/C) but now memories here with new friends, and you. I have turned a new chapter, and I'm only looking forward."

Elsa relaxed, sharing a soft expression, pushing her body over the table in order to bring her face in-front of (Y/N)'s as they shared their first, shy kiss.

Sparks flew as (Y/N) tried to pull Elsa closer, but then held back realizing Elsa could fall and tried to enjoy the experience that was happening between them, feeling at home.

Soft whimpers left Elsa's mouth as (Y/N) pulled away, but then cleared her throat to try and to focus onto her thoughts, but making sure to hold (Y/N)'s hand to show the love she was feeling.