Walk of Pride

we hit 14k!!!!!! that's crazy- thank you all so much! 

(B/C) - birth country

highschool setting- Reader is a new student, and a closeted lesbian. Bumps into Elsa, instant love at first sight from both-

Elsa X Shy!Reader

both povs

_________________________________________

Reader's POV

Breathe, Breathe...

I shut my eyes shut, biting back the anxiety growing from the nervousness of a new school.

Preparing to walk inside, wiping my sweaty palms and reassuring myself once more before stepping inside, breathing in new scents of the high school I belonged at. 

Peering my head over students, trying to look for any teachers, or supervisors, or anyone who could help me.

I began to sweat in nervousness and frustration. These notes I've received from my parents give me no information on where to go. 

I feel a growing anxiety attack, feeling hopeless, I I tried to regain my thoughts.

Drowning in my own thoughts, completely unaware of the acknowledgement that I was crashing into someone-

I quickly stand and pick up any materials I dropped, along with the other person's.  As I'm trying to stand and rehearse my apology, a hand comes into my sight, allowing me to stand to make eye contact.

"-I'm so- so sorry-" Laughter interrupted my sentence.

"Don't worry about it! You look lost, need a navigator?" Fiery red hair stood out from the pale, freckled girl who stood in front of me.

"Y-yes! I'm new.... I don't know a thing about this school..." I tighten the hold on my books as the redhead led me through the packed hallways towards the main office.

" So uh- what's your name?" I try to ignore the conversation of the move from (B/C), and focused on the kind strangers name.

"I'm Anna, Anna Arendelle...And you?" Anna smiles at me, beginning to slow as we reach the main office.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), and I really need to thank you, I'd be lost without your help.." I thank Anna's help, placing a hand over my heart in appreciation.

"Don't worry about it, You every need help, I'll be right there." Anna smiles, lifting her hand to guide me towards the front desk, with a wave, Anna disappears from sight, allowing me to turn to the front desk to acknowledge who was working so I could receive my schedule. 

I cleared my throat, signaling my presence. 

"-Already checked the mailbo- Hold on I have a student- Yes, I will call you back- bye... What do you need hun?" The lady was wearing bright colors, bringing in a enjoyable feeling of happiness. 

I focused once again, holding up the schedule and note from the administration, "I- I'm new.. New student.."

The lady reached out her hand to read through the information. I stood there looking around, acknowledging the posters for after school activities.

"Ah- (Y/N) (L/N)?"

"Yes Ma'am." 

Bright smile spreads across her face, "Welcome, nice to meet you, I'm Mrs. Noble. I have you in the system by now, and since it's your first time ever being here, I'll have someone working in the office to show you your classes." 

I nod with a smile, "Thank you Mrs. Noble."

Mrs. Noble holds her hand out to a boy with blonde hair walking towards the front desk, "Kristoff will show you around, if you have any other questions, you know where to go." Mrs. Noble laughed slightly, waving the two of us away to continue with the conversation she started on the phone.