Show Yourself

Elsa is reborn into the 5th spirit, she meets reader on the beach and shares her love for the reader

Reader kinda takes over Anna's place, but pretend...that reader was there before Anna.

Awoken! Elsa X Reader

btw- thank you all so much for 2k reads, almost 3k! it's beyond amazing to think that people actually read my story...ok i'm going stop go on for how thankful i am and let you read the chapter, love u all!!

(BTW- i've not seen frozen 2, i saw clips from the end and from show yourself- i cry during show yourself but lets not talk about that :>)

nobody's pov or third person pov

________________________________________________________

Overwhelmed by her emotions, (Y/N) sits in defeat after unable to find Elsa, not wanting to accept the fact she might be..

(Y/N) shakes her head to free her mind from that scenario, feeling tears brim in her eyes.

She pulls out a small silver snowflake, Elsa had given it to (Y/N) as a birthday present 2 years ago, she runs her fingers over the grooves and indents, trying to distract herself.

Closing her eyes, she felt tears beginning to fall.

Then, (Y/N) felt a cold, breeze rush past her. Opening her eyes, they widen at a snowflake that looks identical to the one Elsa had given her, as it flies off into the horizon as the sun began to rise.

(Y/N) squinted her eyes to try and see along the horizon, placing a hand over her head, she began to wonder if she imagined the snowflake.

Closing her eyes, she reaches back into her pocket to run her fingers over the small silver snowflake.

Sounds of hooves made (Y/N) force her hand up to watch a figure take place on the horizon.

(Y/N) gasps and quickly slid down the rocks, regretting her decision as she realized there was a path, but covered her mouth in awe.

"N-no way..."

The snow queen smiled as she came closer to shore, and gracefully got off her horse.

"(Y/N).." Elsa walks towards (Y/N) and pulls her into a bone-crushing hug.

(Y/N) began to cry into Elsa's shoulder, hugging her tighter, "I-I thought..I l-lost you!"

"Lost me? You will never lose me." Elsa pulls away from the hug and allows (Y/N) to glance over her new self.

(Y/N) gripped Elsa's hand and smiled, "Y-you! You..look a-amazing." 

Elsa smiled brightly and placed her hand against (Y/N) cheek, "Thank you..I'm sorry for making you assume the worst..But I'm here to make it up to you.."

Elsa places her forehead on (Y/N)'s and leans in to kiss the reader slightly.

(Y/N) wrapped her arms around Elsa's neck, pulling her close.

Elsa pulls away to run her fingers through (Y/N)'s hair and to allows both of them breathe.

"(Y/N)..I want to spend the rest of my life with you... You are my life and soul, I couldn't have done this without you and the rest of my family. I need you to be in my life. I love you."

(Y/N) covers her mouth and nods, "I would be honored to! I-I love you as well!"

(Y/N) places her head on Elsa's shoulder and smiled.

"I wouldn't have it any other way..."

__________________________________________________________

uh

i'm really tired so sorry this sucks, i have been busy with school but I hopefully make a new chapter tomorrow

i love u all

sleep well

drink water

and love yourself and others

-allami