Spirit of Winter

Elsa's coronation ended horribly and Elsa ran to the north mountains, Reader is summoned ( spirit of winter) due to the sudden winter in summer, they fall in love and Anna brings both of them back to Arendelle.

Elsa X Winter Spirit! Reader

Elsa's POV

 ----------------------------------------------------------

Elsa's POV

I ran as fast as feet would take me.

I can't go back...

The fear in there eyes....

Monster

I feel myself beginning to cry, I had nobody for so many years of my life.

The one time I open myself to the world, everything went horribly wrong.

Wiping the tears away, I realized I needed to be strong, I needed somewhere to rest..

My gloved right hand begged to be released from the strings of isolation and the past. I slowly remove my hand from the glove and examined my hand, I haven't seen my hands without my gloves in what feels like is years.

Walking ahead I begin to bathe in the feeling of the freedom I'm feeling. I raise my hands and ice rises from inside of my body, mind, and soul.

I realized I can do so much with the abilities I've been given, I've never been able to explore the extent of my powers.

I began to create a staircase leading to a flat area of land covered by snow.

I lift my dress and channeled all my power into my foot and slammed my foot down to create a ice floor.

Amazed at what I've created effortlessly, I begin to raise the floor underneath me and surrounded the land around me with ice.

I changed my appearance to fit the freedom I'm feeling.

Looking out over the land on my balcony, I smiled, feeling at peace with myself.

"Excuse me, did you create this castle?"

I jumped and quickly threw ice at whoever entered.

"H-how..are you here? You need to leave. It's not safe for you to be around me."

I got a better look at the stranger who was admiring the ice surrounding us.

She turned to face me and I was struck by her beauty, perfect (E/C) hues, (H/C) that enhances her calm expression on her face.

"I was alerted to the sudden change of temperature in the middle of summer. May I ask who you are?" She smiled slightly, calming me enough to relax and share my name.

"It's...Elsa...Elsa, Queen of Arendelle." Gaining enough courage I look at the woman in her eyes and try to understand the thoughts going through her head.

"Pleasure to meet you, you highness." 

I held my hands close to me, I didn't want to hurt another person.

"And you are?" I responded softly but loud enough for her to hear.

"(Y/N), I am (Y/N) the spirit of winter." 

I was about to ask some questions but as soon as I opened my mouth, (Y/N) began to let flurries fly from her hand, surrounding me in a gentle cold embrace.

The flurries began to disappear and (Y/N) started speaking again.

"I'm here to help you, do you trust me?" (Y/N) held out her hand for my to place my own in, It feels as if I've known her my entire life and placed my hand in hers.

(TIME-SKIP)

(Y/N) was teaching me how to control my emotions, and how they will control me if I don't fight back.

"You'll begin to understand yoursel-""Elsa? Hello?"

We looked towards the entrance of the castle and we both locked onto my redheaded sister.

"A-anna?! What are you doing here? It's not safe for you-"

Anna slumped, realizing she wouldn't get anywhere near me without me freaking out in the process.

(Y/N) looks at me and gestured her head towards Anna, "Talk to her, that's all she wants, go back to the place where people need you most."

Nodding I begin to descend down the stairway, I stop, realizing I would never see (Y/N) ever again..

Rushing back up the stairs, I grab her hand, "Please come with me back to Arendelle, lead with me, I can't do it alone.."

(Y/N) hesitates but nods.

Grabbing her hand, I walk out of the ice castle and went home with the people I loved most.

_____________________________________________________

word count 660

i might do a part two, idk though

i love u guys

<3