Sunday Morning

Elsa wakes reader by playing with her hair and convinces reader to stay in bed for the rest of the day

Elsa X Reader

Just an fyi, I'll probably write most of this on my phone, that's why it sucks...sorry :(

and if i'm writing on my computer... it'll still suck.. sorry :(((

A/N- we HIT 300 READS, y'all, i can't.. thank you guys so much and i'm glad your enjoying the oneshots, i love you all so much <3

_____________________________

Elsa's POV

I woke up maybe an hour ago or so, but I didn't dare get up from the position I was in on my bed.

The soft snoring slipped passed the (H/C) girl laying on my chest, cuddling into my night shirt.

I wrapped the comforter around her so she wouldn't wake anytime soon, I wanted her to get as much sleep as she can. 

With all the traveling (Y/N)'s been doing to make alliances with different regions, has really drained her, and it drained me just as much, I didn't really see her much.

My hand slides up to her (H/C) locks and I run my hand through the soft hair and massaged her scalp, making her smile slightly in her sleep.

Knowing I wasn't going to get up anytime soon, I reached for a book laying on my night table and started with the chapter I left off the night before.

Flipping the page as quietly as I could and continued to run my hand through her hair, I hoped this moment could last forever.

Being with the one I love, no duties to be done today.

Quiet, and peaceful.

I snap out of my daydream to focus on the stirring (Y/N) and I began to remove my hair from her hair, placing a bookmark into the book.

(Y/N) rubbed her eyes and yawned, covering her mouth and focusing on the room around her.

She turned to me, sleepily smiled and reached for my hand.

Noticing the book resting on my lap, she brings her eyes to mine.

"I..I'm sorry, did I wake you up?" I placed my book on the nightstand and brought (Y/N) into my lap.

"Of course not, I'm an early bird, I didn't want to wake you, my dear." I reassure (Y/N), placing a soft kiss to the crown of her head.

"Good..So..don't you have, uh, queen duties to attend to?" (Y/N) gestured with her hands to empathize her confusion to why I would still be in bed so late in the day.

Smiling, I shake my head, "I have more important things to do...such as stay in bed and spend time with the one I love most." 

(Y/N) giggles and brings herself to face me and places her lips on mine for a soft, loving kiss.

Pulling away from the kiss, (Y/N) returns to the position on my chest, "Sounds like a perfect day to me."

I pull her close, felt my eyes flutter and fell asleep with (Y/N) in my arms.

______________________________________________

heeeeeeeey, i love uuu

and once again, thank you wonderful people so much for 300 reads! that is so surreal to me..thank you so much!!

-allami