Effect

The girl ran toward the hunter with a stick in her hand that's all she had with her but as a former member of the black organization she must have been put under a hard training to defend herself against enemies she gave the hunter a punch in the stomach when his knife made a scratch on her cheek and she ended it with a high kick and just when she was about to finish him she heard the detectives voices so she ran to the woods she felt weird :( I don't know why I'm running from him I didn't even think about it my feet just moved automatically) she stopped in the middle of the wood looking at herself she was wearing a sweatpants and a tank top , she touched the wound in her cheek and smiled to herself: akime I did something good this time and I did it by myself I hope you're seeing me and proud of what I did .
She looked around: now what should I do there's still time until the effect of apotoxin  fade away  she sat under a tree hugging herself : great I don't have anything to keep me warm I'm gonna die befor the effect of the drug goes, it's so cold in here
She didn't notice the person walking towards her til he touched her shoulder she freaked out and turned around and was about to bunch him in the face , when his hand stopped her " wow carful where you wave your hands you might actually hurt someone"
She looked and it was the detective she turned away and hugged herself tighter and looking down trying to hide the redness in her cheeks ( I hope he doesn't notice what I'm wearing, he's seeing me for the first time and what am I wearing a sweatpants and a tank top ) : you're late , I didn't expect to take apotoxin  to save your girl
He didn't hear her question he was looking at her and her was MESMERIZED it was for the first time he gets a chance to look at her normal form in the light with nothing to hinder him her hair has gotten longer but her didn't notice before it's now below her neck , her every detail looked different in her normal form he was sure of one thing he was starring at a real beauty
She noticed him studying her so she decided to torment him a little bit "liking what you see pervert?"
His wanted to throw himself in a hole to disappear " damn it she caught me red handed" he looked at her and saw her smirking " with all this beauty there's just as much evil in there" he thought to himself
Conan: " uhm what did you say before ?
" I said you're late I didn't know that I will have to save your agency girl"
" yeah I know I'm sorry I got lost and with heji screaming he distracted me a little bit, but hey you did a great job there even though I didn't see anything but the state of the hunter tells it all"
The stayed silent for a moment "but where did you find these clothes and what did you do there?"
She hugged herself "so he noticed" : i was walking and I heard your girlfriend screaming so I headed toward the voice, and not far from the accident I found a tent with a back bag in it , and I always carry apotoxin with me , we don't know when will we need to use it .
He was looking at her and he took a deep breath he felt relief that she's safe , well for now . : you did a good job there, did they recognize you?
She smiled: I don't think so maybe sonoku did but she wasn't in the mood to interrogat me
: did they say anything to you ?
: asked me what am I doing here alone, and what's my name , I said my name is hairi
He thought what are they going to say tomorrow about the accident, because if he was sure about one thing, it's that sonoku and ran are going to talk about what happened and they will mention hairi for at least a week and they would want to know who saved them : you saved her haibara, I owe you this time , thank you so much
She smiled and looked to the purple sky and the stars that started to appear to light the way for those lost souls in the earth: that's what she said to me ( you don't have to feel thankful to me , i did this for me at the end I'd do anything to make you happy)
He smiled to her , and opened his back bag and took a jacket and put it around her shoulder and grabbed a blanket to warm her in the cold weather " there that will keep you warm, how long until the effect disappear?"
" I don't know maybe a week"
"A WEEK ??? HAIBARA ARE YOU CRAZY?"
" well what am I supposed to do? Leave them to die?"
" UMM NO , I WAS ON MY WAY, NOW HOW AM I GOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE??"
She looked at him and saw how angry and worried he was she laughed really loud and it was a rare laugh for conan it's one of those rare moments where he saw haibara laughed to her heart's content, and he for the first time saw something in her she changed, and it's not a change that a person notice suddenly its like a slow but in a beautiful way type of change he studied her face , her cheeks were as red as a tomato, her eyes, her nose, her chin, her lips he felt the temperature is raising and looked to the other side " i see , now you're making fun of me but for real haibara you could've gotten hurt , what am I supposed to do then?"
She stopped laughing and looked at him smiling " if that ever  happened  you know what to do , your job is to save the agency girl and that's what matters kodu kun not in this case only , no matter what happens if you ever found yourself in a situation similar to this make sure to save her fir..."
She was cut off by his finger on her lips " don't you dare continuing that sentence"
She smiled and looked down "why don't you let go of my hand you will only drown deeper and deeper in the darkness with me".
" five hours"
He gave her a stupid look that says: huh?
"The apotoxin effect will fade in five hours, I will stay here for now , you go first or else everyone will notice that you're missing

That's a short chapter I know but I wanted to post it and say thank you for 1000 readers , You made my day don't forget to comment and vote, I'll be always thankful to you 💙