Shinichi is back

Conan arrived to hakase's house, he pressed the bell once... twice... and was about to break the door. but thank god the door was opened by one tired haibara who was still wearing her lab coat and she was shocked that he is at her doorstep at 5 in the morning five minutes after finishing the antidote
: did your senses tell you ? I was about to call you.
He looked at her confused: what are you talking about?, I called you, you didn't answer is something the matter? ... Wow haibara you look like you didn't sleep for two days.
She murmured to herself: ding dong correct
:what you didn't sleep!!
Looking at the clock that hanged up on the wall behind her :uff kodu kun come with me there's something important I have to tell you.
She grabbed his hand and went with him to the lab
They sat in front of each other.

Silence..
She held the pill tighter in her hand
"I have to do it right now , if I don't I'll get weak. It will be easy for him his next step is so obvious once he take it he will go running to her. it's not like I will stop him I can't and I don't want to , they deserve the very best of everything. Come on shiho do it and get done with it"

: tell me kodu kun what well you do if I give you the permanent antidote right now?
He looked at her and his eyes slowly widened understanding what she just said : a are you for real did you really finish it?
~ sighs ~ she opened her balm : here you go.

He took the pill in his hand looked at it and turned and jumped on her hugging her: thank you thank you haibara , you're a lifesaver.

He hugged her so tight she was about to wrap her hands around him when he let go
Conan: ran will be surprised she will be so happy.
He looked there was only one pill : haibara where's yours?
She smirked : well I didn't make one for me
He looked at her in disbelief: what you must be kidding sure you're not staying haibara forever??
: relax kodu kun i was just joking, we can't go the both of us still I don't want to hurt the children. I might take it later,now off you go you have someone waiting for you , you kept her waiting for too long detective.
Conan: right I better get going, see you later and don't forget to take your pill I still need my partner no matter what.
And he sprinted to his house to take the antidote
: don't forget you have school today in titan high ... school
He sprinted away she didn't have the chance to finish her sentence
Folding her arms and smiling at his running figure : well at least one of us is happy now, he's continuing his life from where he stopped

She took off her lab coat and headed upstairs all she wanted is some sleep, and with a smile painted in her face and his dazzling eyes printed in her mind she went to sleep

7:00 AM
There was knocking on the door someone is really resistant and was about to break the door when it opened.

There he was in front of her shinchi her best friend and the love of her life
She jumped on him hugging him and not letting go.
: h hey ran I don't think I can breath
Her eyes is full of tears threatening to fall: you you jerk you crazy freak detective how could you do this to me?, when i got your message I quickly changed and came here running . Guess dad will have to wait until lunch.

She finally let go of him but was still holding him afraid he might vanish away
Shinchi was wearing his school attire and standing with his bag behind his back and his left hand touching his neck: ahhaha ran I didn't expect that you will be here early i didn't have breakfast
She grabbed his hand : forget about breakfast we will be late for school besides everyone will be happy for having you back
And they walked to school together just like good old days, ran kept talking about this and that and shinchi after a year and a half is trying to adjust to the fact that he is suddenly back , he didn't prepare for it or expected it "I didn't have the chance to say goodbye to everyone" .
ran was talking he listened to her and ran noticed that for the first time he didn't talk about Sherlock Holmes or crimes or brag about the cases he solved, he listened to her, but he looked like his mind is elsewhere "he has changed."

The morning in titan high school was different thanks to a certain detective everyone was happy to have him back even the teachers
They walked the halls and all the students pointed at them " looks like the married couple has  finally reunited"
The couple heard them and their face was as red as a tomato.

Meanwhile haibara didn't go to school and sat with the professor in the living room sipping her black coffee and talking to the professor
Hakase : I can't believe it that was the surprise you were hiding, well good for you you worked on it for a day and a half no breaks in between you must be tired
: nah had a few hours sleep not going to school was a good idea, but what should we do about conan kun ran will surly ask and the kids too.
The professor: leave it to me, they will believe me sure she's gonna get mad for conan going so fast but she will understand
Haibara nodded and looked at the t.v , the professor studied her a little: are you up to something aicon?
She froze in her place : what do you mean hakase?
: will you worked on that antidote as if there's no tomorrow
She said sadness was visible in her eyes so she focused on the black coffee in her hand :no i just felt guilty for keeping kodu kun away from his love ones, after all I'm the reason for what difficulties he goes through.

:hmm you know it takes so much courage to give up someone you love for the sake of their own happiness specially if their happiness is with someone else.

Haibara looked at him and the fear is in her eyes "how did he know?"
: oh come on I might be an old man but I know a lot about the matter of the heart
: was i so transparent hakase ?
: only to me I'm sure shinchi is so dense to notice anything other than cases.
: And i thank god for that , hakase will you keep it a secret?
: he has a right to know ai you can't keep it a secret he might have the same for yo...
she stopped him there: don't say that hakase, don't finish that sentence. I don't expect or want anything from him it was a mistake when I showed up in his life a mistake that lasted a year and a half , now that I helped him to go back to her I don't want to see him hakase at least until I tame my heart .

With that she hurried upstairs and left the professor: oh but ai kun one has no power when it comes to the heart.

Wow 3k readers thank you so much, I really didn't expect anyone would read my story, I'm so thankful to all of you
But will  you leave some nice comments when you finish reading? So that will courage me to keep going?
Thanks again 💙
I made some adjustments  on this chapter 😛