DEAL WITH CHURCH

Sawa's POV

My head hurted as hell. I couldn't remember anything. I sighed, opening my eyes confusingly. My eyes widen, when I found out I am actually tied to a chair inside of church. Yep, some freaking church! That made me even more confused, but upset as well. I tried get off it, but then I've noticed someone walking from shadows of church to me. It was tall elderly bald man, little chuckling over me.

"Did you slept well?" he asked me with ironic giggle. I raised my eyebrows upsetly, studying him. "Pleasure is all mine meeting you for first time. Sawa, what a honor to have you here" he smirked. "Who the hell you are you?!" I asked upsetly, slowly unleashing that some kind of rope behind me. He secretly chuckled "Church at your service, deary. You know, it was wonder my men actually get you. You, the legendary killing machine Sawa, am I right?" I looked even more angry "What's the freaking point?! Why I am here?!"

"Is this enough as an answer?" he asked, showing me some torned picture. I immediately recognized what's on it. "K-arl..? What Karl have in common with this all?!" I asked, seeing my pimp after long time. "He raised you, didn't he?" he asked me and I rather turned away, little nodding. "Well, he raised really strong, psychopaticly perfect one. Better than half of today army" he commented, turning me to look back at him. "He raised a monster..nothing else" I muttered, thinking about all the cruelty and blood, I went through.

"If you say so" he added "But that's why, you going to be very useful after all. So, can we start about the deal?" I confusingly looked over him "What deal?" He chuckled "To arrest Karl, certainly. You think I'll allow there someone so cleverly psychopatic like him? I'm not blind, he would clearly kill whole team..but when the team will have his favourite child..I guess it wouldn't end up that bad." I felt disgusted, being as some kind of toy in this plan.

"I'm working solo..and I'm not doing any bussiness, until I know prize" I frowned, looking straight to his eyes. "I guess you'll love the prize..if my info is right, your friend Babydoll is still in asylum, isn't she?" he smirked at me. I upsetly tried stand up from the chair "How do you know that?!" He laughed for himself "I know more than you on your own, dollface. So let's make it clear. You'll get Karl for me and I'll get your almost lobotomized one to you. Deal?"

I didn't liked the idea of trust with this bald cheeky one, but reminder of Babydoll being soon lobotomized in asylum, haunted me even more. She was the only real friend I had, I couldn't reject this, as there was faith in her freedom. "Deal" I muttered. "Speak louder, dollface" he smiled, so I upsetly yelled out "Deal!" He chuckled with pleasure "Good girl. Now let's go get you something better. May a little time in shower."

I finally freed my hands off the rope and wanted push him, but he immediately grabbed my arm. "Oops" he chuckled as he was turning me to calm down "Don't even think to try it. Now you're working for me. Now you'll listen to me, fine?!" I upsetly smiled, turning my hand back. "Good girl. Shall we go?" he said, nodding me inside the church to locker. I followed him, quietly, trying not to push him on the walls around.

We get in some kind of locker room and I noticed even some weapons there. "It's truth you never missed?" he asked me as I was checking them. "Yeah.." I replied, leading one of these. "And with knives as well" I added as I saw one smaller piece on table. He looked sastisfied. Well, all people who ever made deal with me were. "Get ready. Your new teammates wil be there in any while. And to make you realize I'm not that bad, you can even choose from these!"

As he said that, he left me in locker room alone. I looked around, if there was some exit, but there wasn't even a window! "Shit.." I sighed and desperately sat on one of these chairs around. This was fucked up, I really had to make this deal. At least for Babydoll..she needed me and, if this was a chance to save her, I had to make it through. But it haunted me to meet Karl again. After all that suffer, he made me went through..

First taking me from my real family, then killing my adoptive parents and then make me live in fact, that I'm mentally ill. I'll never be alright again, never. All these scars and flashbacks of past, I simply couldn't forget anything. And now I had to be member of some team. I never trusted any men, all I knew so far, were abusive and cruel to me. I had never affair and never going to have. And love?! That's just a freaking weakness. I was made to have no weaknesses or mercy. Well, that was what I thought...

Here we are with first chapter! Yayy!! I'm really excited where this story going to take us, because Sawa is such an interesting and underrated character to work with. I can't wait how she's going to turn in my book. Of course, you'll get more info about her through the book and some details of her past as well. This book is going to include many POVs, but most Sawa's and Barney's btw, so tell me your opinions on these. Anyway I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some feedback xoxo