CLUB DEAD SHARK

Barney's POV

"What's worth of these sluts?" Toll asked as we apperead, before the night club, hidden in huge building. "Can you speak about anything else?" Babydoll commented, turning at Sawa, who was cleaning her knife. "Very worth" she responded as she putted it in little pocket, tied to her leg. "Weapons prepared?" she asked, turning at them all. "Too much preparing for some slut bar" Hale commented. "If you think so" Sawa waved her shoulders and jumped from the lorry first. They all followed her, I've been last. "Do you like her?"

I, in shock, turned and saw Babydoll, walking next to me. "Why you's care?" I growled, because as I said before, my relationship with women weren't that friendly and nice. "Cause I'm with her whole life and I don't think it's normal on such a loner like she, always blushing, when you're around" she replied. I chuckled about it. I've been actually happy about this fact for sure. To be honest, there was something I never felt, when woman was around. I liked her. And somehow quite much..

Before I would reply, I've noticed some ginger haired boy before entry, messing with Sawa. "And what about magic word?" he chuckled as Sawa tried make her way inside. "Magic word..?" she smirked and pulled him closer. He looked like he totally loves it as she was touching him, but then he yelled out from pain, when Sawa cutted him on leg. He felt at ground, screaming as it hurted that much. She calmly crossed him and turned at us "What are you staring at? Let's go."

I excepted something from Gunnar or anyone else, but they were all silent, fully watching Sawa walking them inside. I turned at Babydoll, who only rolled her eyes about it and followed others. I nervously looked at the hurted boy on ground and then rather turned away from it. And finally walked inside. I've never been in louder or crowded place like this! Music played louder and louder and I almost couldn't move in whole crowd of these kind of dancing drunk ones.

"Hey pretty" One of sluts on stage, chuckled at me. I ignored that, but noticing all these staring at me, better said on whole team made me even more nervous, because I couldn't clearly seeing in this shady lighting place, so I soon lost my team from view. I touched my left pocket, making sure I have gun, this always calmed me down. Suddenly some hand apperead behind me, I turned, almost grabbing gun. Fortunately it was Sawa "I told you to stay behind me."

She walked me through the drunk dancers, closer to stage. I've seen Hale and Toll already making some kind of flirt with these sluts on it. Mission for them as hell, really. "We must get to behind the scenes" Babydoll commented. "Exactly and there's only one way to" Sawa said, turning at the dancing sluts on stage always going back to behind the scenes, protected by some kind of bodyguards "We must get on the stage." Babydoll nodded "Yeah..but there's little problem..we need to get all of them in as well." We looked over Hale and Toll and coming Gunnar with Lee.

Sawa's POV

"I got an idea" I said suddenly, paying attention to the microphone on edge of stage. Babydoll checked it too and then nodded at me. "We will pay their attention and you will get in that moment inside" I explained, pointing them that way "But don't shot, we need their leader alive." When they've been  sure about my order, they slowly walked the way, close to bodyguards, only Barney didn't. "Who's that leader?" he asked me. I looked at him "Just don't shot, till I say." He surely wanted hear more, but I little pushed him to go. Then I turned back at Babydoll and nodded her to start. We get on stage and I walked right way to middle.

Music stopped, sluts stopped dance and all these assholic drunks payed their attention to my hot red dress. I smirked, taking the microphone and slowly moving my hips to the music, Babydoll quickly walked before me. And I started sing, while Babydoll danced behind me. Music became louder and my moves as well. Soon even the bodyguards walked in crowd to see me better. I winked at them, while turning little at Barney and secretly nodding him to go. I've seen him little gasping, but I didn't cared and when he finally get himself in, I turned back to crowd, ending my song.

Applause been louder than the music. I looked over Babydoll, sastisfied. Now we could calmly walk in behind the scenes. As we went in and all these sluts with open mouth, studied us confusingly, I realized they weren't shocked from us, but from what has actually happened. "Whe-re are they?" Babydoll nervously asked as I've realized that team is gone. "Well, well, well."

I freeze as I recognized the voice. I turned and my view met with hers. Her hair been exactly like my wig, but black. She was dressed fully black, just like she always did. Her black coloured mouth, risen to rotten smile "What a lovely meeting, babygirl." Then whole team or Expendables appeared behind her, without guns, catched by her bodyguards. I widen my eyes about it and even more upsetly looked over her "Good to see you..mom."

Here we are with another chapter! So sorry for not uploading, but I've been pretty busy and school stuff annoys me as hell. For now I hope I'll get some time to give you few chapters for this book, while I'm going to prepare for my exams. I think this chapter could have been much better and more properlier, but this is the result, I'm kinda sastisfied about in the end. Also up you got the song Sawa sang, it definitely screams Sawa for me and it rocks atmosphere of this chapter for me as well. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much reading and leave me here some comments xoxo