HEROINE

Barney's POV

The transreciever didn't worked, but as I could see the fight was fortunately over. I ran the same way I get in, around the raised part of the palate and as I was almost by exit, suddenly "Hey, Ross!" I turned and then gunshot appeared, shoting me right to leg. I yelled out from pain and felt from the palate, right at ground. I sighed of pain, holding my leg and then looked up. I widen my eyes, when I recognized it's Karl Aker. "Y-ou!" I frowned upsetly, but couldn't move that good as the wounded leg hurted. He jumped behind me, raising gun at me. "Did you seen Sawa?" he asked me. I upsetly growled and he chuckled "You didn't? What a shame, so you'll die without seeing the love of your life for one last time?  How sad."

Then he slowly wanted pull the trigger "It's time to finish it.."But before he would, another gunshot apperead and threw Karl's gun away in a second. We both turned up and our both different shocks from the view, stared at upset Sawa, aiming at Karl. "Sawa" I whispered, unable describe the relief I'm finally seeing her. She didn't changed, it was still the woman of my heart. "Leave..him ALONE!" she shouted and jumped down as well, upsetly aiming at Karl.

"Sawa, my lovely Sawa" he fakely chuckled as he saw her "So you're finally a woman? These 10 years you really didn't changed, but seriously hiding with a child, I thought you're better than that." She frowned "As a mother I know what's good for my daughter, so you freaking stop these bullshits!" Karl seemed shocked from her behavior, she really changed and totally wasn't the toy of his, he raised. He slowly raised his hands, pretending he gave up "Sawa, c'mon. You won't kill me..You won't. Look at us, look at all we can make together. You're older, now we can rule our army together. Not some Sawa Ross, but Sawa Aker, that's who you are and always will be."

Sawa's POV

"No..I was never yours, NEVER!" I yelled out, even more disgusted of his words. How dare he would even speak like this?! I was shaking from my anger and little fear as I held the gun and was prepared to finish the demons of my past, all hidden in this man that made a monster from me. All the torture I had went through, all that cruelity and injustice, all these loses and scars of my past...all I needed was shot and get the real monster out of here for good. "All what I've made, all I've done for you..you'll destroy because of him?! Because of some weak asshole, that would never give you what I have!" he yelled now too, upsetly nodding at wounded Barney, who's leg looked worse and worse.

"You're right, he won't give me what you have..he can give me much more you can even imagine! He's not that weak asshole as you are the motherfucker, who I'm not freaking afraid anymore! Who I don't afraid finally to destroy.." I said and slowly came over him. He wanted grab his gun back, but I was faster and shot him right to belly. He gasped, looking with shock at me and then felt at ground.

He still lived and tried get to that gun. I quickly digged to that gun and putted my own on his head. "You won't do it..by my death you'll be even greater monster than you're already" he mumbled, looking right to my eyes. I felt uncertain feels in me, but then my view met with Barney's. The view of my faith and only happiness I knew. I turned back at Karl "No..opposite. I'm not the monster anymore. And I will never be. Because I, Sawa Ross, finally dedicated to finish the battle, you always prepared me for. Now greet in hell by me." Then I shoted.

It was over, it was finally over of my torture. I was free. I looked over his corpse and little sobbed, as I was grateful it's the end. I finally had my revenge in names of all these innocent souls, he killed and raised. They were finally free. And I was forgiven. I destroyed my demons. Then I turned, realizing my beloved one is over here too. Finally save, slowly standing up. "Barney!" I called as I was quickly running up to him and checking his leg. It looked terrible, but I was sure, it's going to be alright. It must be. "You came back" he muttered softly, studying me "Hah you really don't age."

I little chuckled "But you do." He rolled his eyes "I really missed you's." I touched his face and couldn't describe how freaking lucky I am actually to be finally with him. Just realizing, that this man seen in me the light and because of him I was set free, made me to be even more happier and grateful. I loved him and from now I was sure, that I'll never get rid of me. Never. I pulled closer to him and lovingly kissed him. It felt the same as he kissed me first time. I felt the most outstandingly feel, I admired and only him could give me that.

When we turned, he chuckled at me "You's still kissin that good." I funny laughed about that and commented "I have to admit, you improved." Then I winked and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around me and giving me hug. I hugged him back tight and felt even tears in my eyes of joy. "I love you's" he whispered and I softly, turned to look right in his eyes "I love you too, Barney. I should have tell it to you much more." He gently smiled as I was squeezing his hand and looking right to his loving eyes. Then I looked over his leg "But we should go."

He nodded and I helped him to go, then I walked him outside. "You's don't have to carry me" he muttered, but I rolled my eyes "Trust me, we'll be outside sooner, if you let me." I grabbed him by arm and then walked little faster. Then I finally seen little light and knew we're almost there.

Maddison's POV

"Let me in! Please!" I shouted at all of these, but that woman with ponytails held my hand way tight "No, you must stay there. I promised that to your mom." I frowned about it,  still trying escape her arms. "Uncle Trench, please!" I turned at him with hope, but he seemed same overprotective as all of these around. I was so upset and wanted run in, they were my parents! They needed me! I couldn't lose them!

"Hey..Hey!" The bald one, Christmas I guess, shouted suddenly. I turned and widen my eyes "MOMMY!" My mom walked my dad out of the building, they were both alright! She softly chuckled as she noticed me. "Mommy! Mommy!" I shouted and ran up to her, jumping in her arms. She hugged me tight and gently stroked my back "I told you I'll be back." I laughed about that and kissed her on cheek, then turning at my dad "Daddy!" He chuckled at me and I hugged him as well. I had finally both of my parents together and as I noticed the way the looked at each others, I knew I'll have them pretty long. We're finally family.

"Sawa! Girl!" Uncle Trench came and hugged her too. My mom smiled and hugged him back happily. "Eh..you two are friends?!" My dad suddenly asked as he widen his eyes from their hug. "Seems you missed many things" Trench commented, hugging my giggling mom and winking at me. Then he widen his eyes even more, when he noticed the rest of the team "And you's guys?!" Christmas laughed "Long story, bud." My dad rolled his eyes and my mom came over him "You know, team hold together." He looked over my mom, as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"And couples too" he commented and then he kissed her. I excitingly jumped about that and looked over Trench, who pretended main disgust. "Okey, okey you lovebirds. You can do this later" he said and everybody laughed. "Right. So who's going in bar with me?" My mom asked and the exciting YES answered everything. "Let's go then" My mom said, lifting me in her arms and squeezing dad's hand. I was so exicted. Not about the bar, although it counts too, but all the spend times I'll now have with both of my parents. We were finally the family!

Here we are with new chapter! Okey so this was penultimate one, we're almost on the end! As we are coming to end, I'm slowly giving up on this book and the result isn't that good as I wished it to be, but still I tried, because I want have it finished. Still I'm more active now on IG, so if you needed anything contact me on denirosgirl or my personal caro.lamotta, thanks!! Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo