EXPENDABLES ARE BACK

"What are you's doing?"

"Don't make it worse"

"Sawy this isn't you's. You's not like these, you's much better"

Sawa's POV

I opened my eyes as I finally woke up. I looked around to found out I'm hanged at some rope, weak and hardly tied to it. I turned at left and seen same tied Trench. "T-rench!" I called out, but he couldn't reply, while he upsetly stared at door. I looked too and I widen my eyes from the view I get. "You" I muttered as I recognized it's Conrad Stonebanks, Karl's most favourite partner. He was often in lair, when was Karl raising me to be the killer machine, I'm today. He was stunned of me as I was purely some kind of machine and not even human. I could still remember all the cruel chuckles, he was giving when with Karl tortured all these others from his army.

"Good morning, Sawy" he chuckled, coming up to us "Karl didn't mentioned how pretty you actually turned out, wooha." I frowned "You're still same disgusting, Conrad." He looked over me, evily passionable, taking my chin "You should be careful what you're saying." I spitted at him, upsetly trying get away from that rope. He stepped away, laughing "Cheeky but quite weaker, hah? How is that possible? Maybe because you're already a mother, huh? What was that name? ..Maddison, right?"

"How do you know?!" I yelled out upsetly. He smirked "I know much more, darling. You thought you'll be hiding forever with that little piece of tail? Well, that time is over!" I looked over him and growled "You'll never touch Maddison..I'll kill you, if you only try touch her!" He funny rolled his eyes "Really? I'm wondering, how? You're still tied and the other thing is that you'll be pretty long tied, while I may give you chance to prove the Sawa we raised is still here."

I frowned "Then you'll wait pretty long.." He chuckled "Fine, your choice, but don't be so sure about it." Then he closed the door and we were finally alone. "You're fine?" I looked over Trench and he just nodded "It could be worse. Now talk, how the hell you know him?!" I looked deeply in his eyes, trying find right words. "Well..he was Karl's partner, I know him since, my adoptive parents get killed, he helped Karl to do it" I responded, reminding that haunting flashback "But that's not important, we must get out of here!" Trench nodded, but he was tied even more than I. I desperately looked around, searching something helpful.

Suddenly door opened and in these standed some orange haired female, checking us with calm smile. "Here you are" she said and I would swear, I heard this sweet voice already. I looked first at Trench and then back at she "..W-ho the hell are you?" She walked closer and putted the orange hair down to make us see her two girlish light ponytails and brown shining eyes. I widen my eyes softly "Baby?" She lovingly smiled "Sawy!"

"Wh-at are you doing here?" I asked her, still not believing the luck I finally see my beloved best friend after all these years. "I've been waiting there pretty long for you. Whole 10 years working for this bastard, just to take the revenge on him with you" she responded and quickly set us free, cutting the rope with little knife. As we were freed, she hugged me tight, little sobbing to my shoulder "I was worried I'll never see you again." I stroked her on back "Me too, Baby. I'm so happy you're alright."

"You know I don't like rushing any reunions, but what about do this stuff outside?" Trench commented, little awkardly. We giggled and I nodded "Right. Do you know any close exit, Baby?" She shooked her head "All of these are locked and the entry is full of Conrad's men. Posibility of escape is like 0%, but we're not really going to escape." I looked at her, confused "No?" She nodded "It's time finish this whole insanity. By our hands." Then she putted in my hand, my old God revolver, I studied with widen eyes "Where the hell did you get it?"

She waved her hand "Don't you know, I got my ways? Karl left it there for Conrad, because it's the weapon of yours. The weapon you're fighting the best with." I nodded "So..Karl will come too?" She nodded "He will and we must get ready, it's time end this torture for good." Trench suddenly commented "We're just 3. These is around 100, we have no chance." I sadly nodded "That's right. We won't do it all alone." She secretly smiled "You think we will do it all alone? Guys!! C'mon!"

"I thought you're sweet talking will never end" Familiar voice apperead and many familiar mumbling as well. And then I finally recognized. "Guys!" I said as I seen whole team Expendables. "Good to see you too, Sawa" Lee said and I chuckled, little hugging him. "My idol" Maggie chuckled, running over me to give me. I hugged her back so tight, I was so happy to see her, same for others. Then I gave little hug to everyone and as I turned, I felt as some melting oldie, what really didn't suited on me.

"Before 10 years I would propably spit on all of you, but goddamn it, as older as I get, I'm even more soft" I muttered and they all laughed about that. "But how did you apperead here? I thought Barney pulled you guys apart" I said. Lee chuckled, grabbing Babydoll around her waist "Thanks to Baby here, who's planning pay us even more than Barney did." Babydoll funny rolled her eyes "Really fun. We're team, Sawy and although it didn't looked like that back then, we can hold together in the end."

I softly smiled after that and nodded at Expendables "Thank you. You won't imagine, how much it means to me." Hale waved his hand "Fine. But what about get to our business." I quickly agreed and turned at Trench and then back at everyone "First I need to know, how many men there are actually, along with Karl's men." Trench replied "Then it's around 150. I except that you'll go after two special ones, don't you?" Babydoll nodded at me "Karl and Conrad, right?" I nodded, thinking how I'll make it. "We need pull apart. I'm going with Lee, Hale and Toll. You'll stay with Maggie, Gunner and Trench" Babydoll said and I agreed "Fine. But remember Conrad and Karl belongs to me."

She nodded and with chuckle grabbed her katana "It's good see you again."
I smiled at her "I can agree on that."

Barney's POV

"And then I kicked these boys out! You should see that, I guess you would laugh about that!" I was never giggling or laughing about something like I was about Maddison's talking. She was such a baddie as her mother, I must admit. And very overprotective as well. "Once you'll may show me" I commented and she excitingly nodded "Yess! And then we can go on ice cream together!" I nodded, chuckling "Yeah, as you wish." Then she turned at me, little more serious "Are we going to be family again? With moma, me and you?" I looked back at her, little uncertain. "Well..you name Ross already.. so I guess yeah" I said, still accepting the fact Sawa named herself Ross after all and named my daughter the same.

"Yayy!" Maddison smiled and little hugged me by open arm. I smiled at her softly and then turned back to driving. "Will he ever shut up?" she asked me as we looked back in plane and Galgo was still talking and talking. Luna and others seemed fully desperate and crazy because of him. "I guess nope" I replied, and she rolled her eyes funny "It was really good to take him with us." I agreed about that sarcasm in her voice. What a Sawa! "..Dad..?" she asked me, little uncertain to call me like that. "Yea...daughter?" I little winked at her and she softly smiled "I know you'll bring moma back."

I slowly nodded, thinking about that bastard Conrad. He didn't ruined only my past, but I was pretty worried that he did same to Sawa and maybe was even connected to even bigger bastard Karl. And as we were close and close to fight, I felt my rage and anger, I had in myself these whole 10 years ago. I'll torn them both into pieces, not for myself, but for Sawa, who's always going to be the only for me. Even after all that shits, she's still the only. And Maddison too. We're family and I will kept it that way by now forever.

Here we are with new chapter! Damn! It was a while and the result really isn't the best, it's may because I'm more into writing my new book and editing on my IG, than finishing this one. But don't worry there will be just 2 parts left and I'm going to move on my another book and going to have this one finished. And the glorious manip is from Jessica, such a Sawa/Babydoll shipper, what I'm taking in good way and I'm still happy she is enjoying my book and Sawa/Barney content anyway. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo