BARNEY FINDS MADDISON

Maddison's POV

I felt asleep in a while and with feeling of being calm and comfortable. But suddenly apperead gunshots! Many gunshots! Exactly the same I heard this afternoon, which destroyed our home. I widen my eyes from fear and looked around, slowly taking the knife from my table. I turned lights on and slowly walked to closed door, carefully opening them. Then I widen my eyes "Moma!"

I've seen bunch of some men, fighting my mom, who tried fight them back as much as possible. Then our views met "Maddie! Run! Quickly run away!" One of these men turned at me, chuckling and coming up to me. "No!" My mom yelled out and shoted him right in his head. I gasped as the blood spotted all around. I looked back at mom, who desperetaly shouted at me "Get out of here! Now!"

"I won't leave you!" I shouted at her. She desperately shoted another of these men and softly looked last time at me "I'll be fine! I'll find you, I promise! Now go, please!" I sobbed, but then nodded and quickly started run to the left end of corridor, getting out of the building. As I was outside, I noticed tons of cars and many another men with weapons. I was shaking from terror and fear fear, trying figurate some plan how to get out of here. But that didn't bother me that much as my worry about my dear mommy.

I knew she will keep her promise and going to be fine, but I was so worried and scared inside. I couldn't lose her, in the name of God, I simply couldn't. There must have been some way how to be at least useful for her. I looked over my knife and then back at these knifes, these men had. It was hopeless, I had no chance in fight with these. Then my eyes get a view with little hope. I've seen garage little far from building. It was my only hope to not get trapped or killed. I slowly turned around and when I was sure, no one is watching I quickly ran inside.

I hid under the car and with teared eyes from fear, watched everything around. "Boss! We got them!" One of these men called, pushing Trench and my mom in car. I almost yelled out as I seen that. I wanted run to them and get my mom out of it, but between these, I would just make it much worse. I started to cry as I seen that lorry with my beloved trapped mom and Trench leaving. "When will Karl found out we have her..hah!" That man, they called him boss, smirked as he was getting in his own car and leaving.

I felt so cold, but I didn't moved anywhere. I was so freaking scared. My mom promised to me she'll be fine, but the way they pushed her in that car, how weak she actually was. I needed get some help, but instead of that I was hidden under car, just waiting. I felt as loser, but I knew I wouldn't help anyone, if I tried fight. I was just a little girl in eyes of these, nothing else. Well, that was what I thought.

Barney's POV

"Barney, where are we up to actually? We're on road around hour, shouldn't we search for that maniac Stonebanks?!" Luna, the member of my former team, asked with annoyment. "Trench called that he have somethin' about it, so we're ridin' to him" I muttered, paying my full attention to road. Luna sighed and returned back to John, Mars and Thorn. My whole new former team. To be honest, they weren't that bad, they very pretty good actually. But it wasn't the same. Still, it was the right decision, just to not put Expendables in danger. I was sure they hate me to death for this, but I did it purely for their own good. At least this time I could protect someone.

We were driving like 2 hours, until we finally apperead before Trench's mansion. I excepted it smaller, but he always liked surprises. But I didn't cared about the look, but about everything around. It looked like after some massacre fight, I could guess it by the spotted blood around. "Be prepared" I muttered at team behind, pointing them to take weapons. "You check building. John, you comin' with me" I ordered Luna with Thorn and Mars to go inside and John to follow me. I looked over the garage, which didn't looked after some fight like other parts of building. It was strange for sure.

I walked in and looked around. "There's nothing. Let's go to others" John said and planned to leave, but then we both turned under the car. I heard some scared sobbing. It sounded like some child, better said little girl's sobbing. I looked first at John to rather put the gun again and then I slowly checked what's the car. I widen my eyes as that child jumped on me and putted knife of my neck. John raised his gun, but from shock he couldn't shot anything. It was a little girl with light hair, made in two ponytails, dressed in little torned pink hoodie and jeans. "Who are you?! Where's my mom?!" she shouted as she was holding the knife before me.

"We came help, you's kiddo. Put that knife down" I said to her, trying take it from her. Surprisingly she was fast and knife turned on her own. But that didn't payed my attention like the thing she had on her finger. I widen my eyes as I seen that. She noticed that and little scared turned at her finger too. Then she slowly looked over my own hand and my finger. She seemed same shocked as I was, but I was more confused than shocked to be honest. We had exactly same skull ring! "Where did you's get it?" I asked her as she was standing up and stepping back. "I-t belonged to my dad" she mumbled, studying my own ring.

I widen my eyes even more as she said dad. I was the only one who ever owned these rings, they were specially made for me and I never gave these to someone. But then I slowly realized, who actually had one. "W-ho are you's?" I asked her and as I studied her, it frightened me how familiar she actually was to me. "My name is Maddison, Maddison Ross...I'm daughter of Sawa and Barney Ross" she replied and that was the last hit for me.

I ignored everything, I just stared at that little girl, realizing the fact she's actually my daughter. My daughter?! My own kid?! And Sawa's..Me and Sawa having daughter?! Why the hell I didn't even knew that?! Why Sawa didn't let me know?! Is this even possible?! My head seemed to explode from all these questions and shocks I've get at the moment. John stared at me, little gasping "You have daughter with Sawa?! With that killing machine Sawa?!" That little girl upsetly turned at him, raising her knife "My mom isn't some killing machine!"

Then she slowly putted that knife down, confusingly, but with bright of excitment in her eyes, turning at me "Y-ou're Barney..?" I slowly nodded. She opened her mouth a little, but then she smiled as she looked back at me. "You're my dad?" she asked softly. "...I-i guess" I mumbled, still not sure about the whole insane situation. She was uncertain too as she was walking closer to me, but then she slowly gave me a hug. I looked uncertain over John, because I didn't knew what I should do, I've never been in good relationship with kids. Still accepting fact it's my own daughter.

I little putted my arm at her head, stroking it, because she was pretty small. "Okey..now tell me what happened here? Where is Trench?...Where's Sawa?" I asked her and I still felt how spelling Sawa's name keep on hitting me. Maddison turned of hug and tried to sound strong, but I saw her fear "Some men took moma and Trench away. M-moma wanted me to run away...she promised she'll be fine...but she looked so weak as they taken her away...I-i'm so scared." I pattered her gently on shoulder, trying comfort her as possible. "Fine. You's can recognize these men?" I asked her and she nodded "One of them was for others a boss..but that boss talked about someone else...Karl, I guess?"

I felt goosebumps as I heard that bastard name again, it was 10 years ago, when it was last time. I felt so haunted to hear it again..and know the fact Sawa is again around. My dear Sawa. "Karl Aker..John call others, I guess I know exactly where to go." John nodded and ran back to building, I turned back at Maddison "I think you's should get some sleep, you look pretty exhausted." She nodded and then took me by hand "Will you bring moma back..?" I looked over her, little knelting to look right to her eyes. Outstanding, her eyes been exactly the same as mine. "I will" I replied and she softly smiled after that.

"But now c'mon" I said and squeezed her arm, walking her to lorry. This time I'll not just let it be as 10 years ago. This time that bastard will not take anything, specially not my Sawa. This time I'll bring Sawa to me and not giving up as before. No, this time not. That bastard started it and I will finish it. All alone and on my own.

Here we are with new chapter! This one took little longer, while I tried my best on it, but not sure if it turned that way to you. I'm trying get this book done as soon as possible to finally write some chapters for my another book, so I'll try update daily and may even two chapters, but not sure lol. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo