DECISION

Sawa's POV

"Why..? Why you done this to me?!"

"I haven't done anything, sweetie"

"Look what you made from me! Look!"

"I raised monster. But really beautiful monster.."

Sawa's POV

I felt like without any act of life. Totallyweak. I opened my eyes and realized, my hands are tied and I'm lying on some kind of table. I widen my eyes and tried to sit, but I found out, that even my legs are tied. I couldn't do any kind of move, than just little sit. I tried get these off, but they were pretty tight and I still couldn't see in general. "Hey Sawa" A voice apperead, coming from other side of room. "Michael..? The hell you're doing here?!" Michael used to be my friend, he lived next to my house, when my adoptive parents lived. We use to hang out every day in school, but then as the brutality in town raised, he changed. Pretty much. I should have except he will join Karl's people once.

He couldn't answer, when behind him apperead longer brown-haired man. I sighed with disgust "Andres. What a surprise!" Andres was one of lying cops, my adoptive father worked with, he helped Karl to kill him and my adoptive mother as well. I couldn't believe this rat was still living. He evily chuckled, coming up to me "I'm glad to see you too, Sawy. You grown up, since I saw you last time. When it was last time? Yes, I remember! When you betrayed us!" Then he slapped me. I couldn't do anything, just tried to sit, but he pushed me quickly back "Wanna fight back, huh? Get these from her!"

These two unknown boys cutted these ropes off me and Michael grabbed me hard to put handcuffs on my hand. As I tried get them off my hands, one of these boys angry hitted my head and I felt from table hardly at ground. "Stand up!" Andres yelled at me and I upsetly looked over him, standing up. Then I spitted at him. "You bitch!" he yelled out and slapped me. I felt at my knees and looked over him, stroking my bleeding nose. He grabbed me by my hair and threw in arms of these two boys, nodding them to put me close to the fryer. One of these grabbed me hardly by one arm and pushed me closer to it.

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled out, trying to escape that Boy's embrace. "Nothing, just want mess a little, before Karl found out we got his favourite toy" he smirked and pointed at my hand to burn it in that fryer. My hand was almost in and I desperately sighed, because I couldn't do anything, but then I heard Michael's yelling. I couldn't see what's actually happening, but then I seen riped head of Michael falling over my feet. I kicked the boy to belly and escaped his arms to turn. And with widen eyes I found out, it's Barney! My Barney! I couldn't believe he came back from me. And saved my life..again! But there was no time to think about it.

I upsetly grabbed knife from the table and as Andres wanted push me I threw it right to his head, meanwhile Barney ripped heart of that last boy. We finished them. I threw the knife away as I was trying get my handcuffs off. "Lem'me" Barney said and putted my hands on table, cutting these handcuffs. I looked over him and he hugged me. "What are you doing here?" I asked him softly confused, rubbing his back. "I'm just here" he said and lovingly stroked me in hair "I knew you's may gonna need me, you's know."

"Seems you'll saving me often, huh?" I smiled and he turned me from the hug to look right in my eyes "It doesn't seem. I will. Now these assholes never gonna touch you's ever again, never. You's got me now, I will protect mah girl, always." softly looked over him, so warmed and somehow so grateful. Although I felt I don't deserve him. I loved him so much, so freaking much. "You's know what?" he asked me and I nodded him to answer. "Let's forget about some stupid deal, fine? Now it can be just you's and I, only us, ya know. Just you's and I.." I softly smiled after that. It sounded like all my ago lost dreams could come true. All I ever wanted was someone to hold me and support me in hard times. Now I felt I finally find it.

"Yeaa.." I little smiled and he squeezed my hand, smiling at me lovely "Great..let's go then." I nodded and squeezed his arm back, running away. We were running through the corridors around, trying find the exit. In the end we quickly turned the way to celler, where was actually one hidden exit, I used to escaping from. As we apperead and almost were on end of it, suddenly arm came in our way and pushed Barney at ground, letting my hand behind. "Barney!" I yelled out, quickly trying to knelt, but I couldn't as I heard a very known male voice "Forget it."

I stopped breathing for a while, standing up back, whole shaking, turned at left. And ours views met. Karl. "Grab him!" he pointed his men, taking Barney and putting rope around his neck, prepared to choke him. But I couldn't even turn, till my eyes slowly fought to not getting wet. My feelings at the moment and all the fear and disgust, I felt. "You didn't thought about escape, didn't you?" he turned at me, litttle chuckling. I couldn't answer, I just stared. Sobbing from fear and pain, which was filling my body.

"I see you exchanged your family by this one, huh?" he said and pointed with gun at desperate Barney, who tried go fight the rope around his neck. "Don't hurt him..please don't" I whispered, for first ever asking him for something. He widen his eyes and fakely smiled from surprise "Aww so I was right? Our little killing Sawy really do care about someone?" I didn't responded, I just sadly looked over Barney. He looked at me back, nodding it's fine. But it wasn't. This wasn't freaking fine!

"You want me. Not him. Do whatever you like, but not to him!" I said, closely coming up to him, shaking. He hugely smiled and putted his gun down, studying me "How you grown up. It was there empty without you, sweetie." I didn't reacted about that, just slowly nodded about him putting that gun down. Sadly excepting why he done that. He grabbed from his jacket, something smaller. Looked like gun, but I knew exactly what's it. Injection. Injection I used to get my whole life there.

"You're off your meds, aren't you?" he asked me as he pointed at it. I shooked my head, sadly realizing I won't escape this torture. "Sawa! No!" Barney yelled out suddenly, but man behind him quickly tied rope and Barney couldn't almost breath, because of it. "Come here. You know you'll feel better" he said as he was coming up to me, then he pointed at slowly fainting Barney "And he will be as well." I knew what's right thing to do. I looked lovingly sad at my dear Barney and then back at Karl, nodding.

Barney's POV

"Sawa!" I yelled out as my dear one fainted at ground "No!" Karl smiled as he looked over her weak body. "What you've done to her?! What, you bastard?!" I yelled at him, trying escape their arms, but the rope was tied around my neck even more. He lifted her up in his arms and then came over me with her body, chuckling "I would never think that someone could felt for my machine." I upsetly growled "She isn't yours and not even some MACHINE!" He evily laughed about that, kissing Sawa's forehead, what made me upset even more. "She belongs to me. She always will. And she know it. You're nothing to her, just a free character in her play."

I've been disgusted of this liar enough. "I'll come for her. I'll never give up on her, understand?!" I yelled at him as he was walking away with her body. "I count on it. But don't be so sure about your beloved, now she's home and by my side..you'll see." After that he disappeared and his bastards let me go and I could finally take my breath. I looked over them. They weren't like humans, they were like controlled machines. Something there wasn't only about crimes, there was something worse. But I didn't cared, all what I cared about was Sawa and how to get her back to me. Totally not realizing what that bastard told me...

Here we are with new chapter! Wooha I didn't excepted it will turn out this dramatic and tragic, but as you know that's how Sawa's life and story sadly goes. I know you all wish her better ending, but I won't promise that, let's just see where new chapters will take us. I know I could update more often, but I'm working at the moment on another book and want give that one updates as well, so please respect that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo