MOTHER AND DAUGHTER

Sawa's POV

"How is it long, darling? You've grown up so much from our last meeting, didn't you?" I could barely held myself to not punch this monster in any while. I was so freaking disgusted, just to look at her. "If you think I'm here in friendly way, you're freaking wrong!" I said and raised my gun. As I did, she pointed her hand to bodyguards which putted their guns on heads of Expendables. And Barney's as well. That made me put my gun down and little calm down.

"Good girl" she nodded and made her rotten giggle "So how can I help my little darling girl?" I hated that nickname to death from her, she had no rights to call me like that. "Where's Karl?" I started, excepting answer immediately. "Why you need to know, huh?" she asked, walking over me. I stepped away and frowned "It's my bussiness. So you know?!" She winked and stroked me in hair, what I quickly tried to stop. "You shouldn't be that hateful about me, it's unhealthy" she commented, walking back to her bodyguards.

"Unhealthy? UNHEALTHY?! YOU'RE FREAKING SICK! YOU SOLD ME AS A BABY TO KARL AND RETURNED JUST TO ROB MY DEAD ADOPTIVE PARENTS! I HAVE FUCKING RIGHTS TO BE HATEFUL" I yelled out and almost jumped on her back, to beat her to death, but Babydoll quickly grabbed my arm to stop me. Annie's face was surprised I yelled that much and Expendables could relate with that. Barney looked over me way sadly, feeling much worse knowing this fact about me. I sighed, trying calm down and not showing any emotions anymore. "If you think it was this way..then you have these rights certainly" Annie mumbled out, looking away.

I've been suprised of her strange heartbroken behavior at the moment, I excepted yelling back or evil laugh. Nothing of this happened and I felt maybe my past wasn't as Karl taught me. But this wasn't best moment to solve scars of past. "Karl is in lair" Annie suddenly mumbled and tried not to look back at me. I widen my eyes little, when she told me. I was surprised she actually replied, but even more knowing fact I'll have to return to lair. Karl's lair was known as usual building, but it included many hidden weapons and adulting maniacs, Karl raised. My former brothers and sisters.

I looked back at Babydoll, who knew how painful this return going to be for me, all these horrible flashbacks about that torture, I had to went through in there. "Thanks" I muttered "Now let go my team." Annie looked over me, little smirking "Boys." Bodyguards let them go and I quickly walked to Barney, without care about anything else. "Fine?" I asked him as he was finally standing and I could be the smallest one ever. "Yea..and you?" he asked me and squeezed my hand, which I even didn't realized I squeezed in his. "..When you are, I will be as well" I said, quietly, to make only him hear it.

"Come over!" I turned behind Annie's calling to see a girl walking over us. All I had to see was a known bow on her back. "Maggie?" I gasped as she waved over me "Hiya, girls." Me ans Babydoll gave each others looks and then softly smiled "Oh my God!" We ran over to hug her. Maggie was the youngest of Karl's lair, she was excellent with bow and arrows, nobody could beat her in it. I thought she died, during a terrible training Karl putted her through, but now she looked better than ever. "Goddamn it, Maggie! I've missed you so much" I said, checking her from all sides as I couldn't really believe she's here "How did you get here?"

She left just a small nod over Annie. I wasn't sure I understand, until Annie walked over. "Nothing is like it seems, honey. It's your story, you need find the chapters" she said and then with bodyguards in her back, left us alone. "Karl wanted me to find you and bring you, but I would never be able to do that" Maggie started to explain "Annie hidden me here, knowing one day you'll come yourself and help me to get rid of Karel." I was just nodding about it, trying get is straight. What if there was something Annie wanted to add? She was gone now. My mother was gone.

I looked at Babydoll, who pattered Maggie's shoulder and then stepped next to Lee, checking if he's fine as well. "I guess you've already made an entire team to get Karl" Maggie commented, pointing over Expendables. "Well, I'm forced to be with them, during one deal. But you're with us no matter what" I said, taking her by arm. "Thank you, Sawy. I knew you'll return" she smiled and I gave her one last hug. "Well, then we should leave all now" Barney broke the silence, turning at team and then at me "We have to think what we're going to do as next." I nodded and we left by the exit door.

As we sat back in lorry and rode back to Tool's, I was whole way silent, just reminding mother's words and the whole situation. I felt so confused and somehow sad at the moment and wished get some more answers, than I already had. I wanted ask Maggie something, but I noticed something caught her attention. I felt way surprised to see her looks over Gunner. "Maggie?" I little pinched her shoulder. "Uhm, yeah?" she quickly turned at me. "Where are you looking at?" I teased her, nodding over Gunner who was playing with his knife.

"Isn't it obvious?" she commented with smile. She was the most honest person, I knew. She never fought her feelings, she went always straight for what she wanted. "Is he single?" she asked me and Babydoll little laughed "She mean that cheeky beast?" Maggie funny pushed Babydoll and we all little laughed about it. If you known Maggie, tall and muscular men were her win, sadly in lair there was no one like that. No surprise, she was hitting on him as soon as she saw him. "You like the youngster, so don't give me lessons" Maggie objected, pointing over Lee who was Barney.

I couldn't let them to start argue, so I quickly thought of something. As the lorry was driving from side to side, when it turned left, I little pushed Maggie of her seat, making her to fall right to Gunner. She panically turned, realizing she's right in Gunner's embrace as he catched her. As I excepted, Gunner would never let fall a pretty girl. If only he knew with this one he will be even lucky about his flirting. "You're fine, birdie?" he asked her as he made her to sit next to him. "Yeah.." Maggie mumbled out of herself. "Good, it must have hurt, when you felt from heaven" he chuckled, playing with her hair.

She gave me and Babydoll look, full of cheer, what made me little laugh. "You are such a cupid" Babydoll commented and we laughed about it. When we were back at Tool's, Hale and Toll suggested to get in bar for a while. Everyone agreed, Maggie and Gunner were already almost arm in arm and Babydoll  excitingly walked next to Lee. I walked like black sheap behind them, to not be a third wheele, without notice Barney stopped walking with them to walk next to me. "I'm sorry for putting you in this suffer" he started, quietly. I turned at him "Don't you apologize, you haven't done anything. I think you did totally opposite.." He looked little surprised and chuckled "I did? What actually?"

I tried not to blush or do any kind of giggle before him. "Well.." But before I could reply, I've heard shouting Babydoll to quickly come over. I guess it wasn't right moment, to confess to him. We walked faster to get sooner to bar and not make Babydoll worry, why I'm walking that slowly. The whole bar's atmosphere was quite fine, I felt comfortable. Much better than in club dead shark! Everyone ordered their beer and I got it as well. Although I'm not type, who drinks too much, I was okey with taste of beer and calmly drink it with others.

As I excepted no one solved plan about Karl, they all had their own fun and I was kinda happy it was that way. Most happy I was, when I checked Babydoll as she's happy sitting next to Lee and laughing about his talking. Or Maggie straight sitting on Gunner's knees and stroke his wounds and scars on face. I loved seeing these two to be this happy. Who would guess, us, raised killers could get so soft and sweet for men. In fact, Barney was the only one, who just watched everything around and sometimes made some kind of chuckle or smiled. When I saw his smile, I swear I felt like I'm smiling as well. He was somehow so cute to me, I wasn't sure why.

Then he suddenly turned at me and I quickly tried hid behind my beer to not show any of my soft side for him. He chuckled and standed up, walking over me. "What about we had our drinks outside?" he asked me. I little nodded and standed up, following him. "I planned to get some new tatto, you's like to join me?" he asked me as we were out. "Uhm..I'm not planning to have a tatto, but maybe.." I responded. "I didn't meant to get you tatto as well..just, if you didn't walked me to Toll's" he chuckled and I looked way calmer after that "Oh..okey!" He chuckled and then nodded at his pretty motorcycle, I totally adored.

"You drive" he said and pointed me to sit. I excitingly winked, almost hugging him. I always wanted to try it and drive this one was like my dream came true! I sat on it and he sat behind me, putting his helmet on my head. It was pretty helmet, which smelled like him. Warm and comfortable. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded and then gently wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. I blushed, fortunately it couldn't be seen under the helmet, and finally start drove.

Here we are with new chapter! I'm finally trying post chapters daily, what's really good, because we're slowly coming to half of this book, YAYY! I tried do all my best in potray of characters and everything in this chapter, so hopefully it turned out that way to you. Also I added some romance vibes with Sawa/Barney that all of you requested, so yes! Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo