ALMOST LOVERS

Sawa's POV

"There stop" Barney said as we were before the smaller place, garage looking. I jumped off the motorcycle and then Barney gently putted helmet down from my head. I waved my hair and giggled "That was fun!" He chuckled, nodding "You'd drive great, shame we didn't tried it before!" I smiled, slowly realizing he actually said we and not only me. I smiled little distracted and slowly turned at him "Barney..I-" But he didn't payed me attention as he started to call "Tool! Tool..Damn where is he." Then  he turned at me "Sorry, you's said somethin'?"

But I couldn't say anything at the moment. He was putting his T-shirt off and I could see his muscular, full of tattos, well-built body for first time like this. My face was turning red in a moment, what I tried hide, but I couldn't describe how freaking fascinated from him I was. He was so hot and even more prettier like this! His tatto were very nice looking as well, I like that colourful style of it. Very familiar to my drawings. Then he grabbed something from his jeans. It was torned piece of paper and I widen my eyes, when I found out it's my drawing.

"Your drawings are fantastic, pretty much" he commented, showing it to me "I want get this one as tatto, if you's don't mind." I shooked my head, smiling. I've never felt as some kind of artist or whatever, this was quite huge compliment to me. Although I think it wasn't only my drawing, Barney looked he likes many more things about me, what made me worry...way much.

"Barney we should talk" I started, whole of nerves, where I should start. "Yea, yea we must" he replied, throwing his T-shirt on motorcycle and coming up to me. That made me again out of my mind. I mean, his charm and everything, I couldn't describe it rightly, but anytime it happened I've been lost for words. Why? Why for some man?! But as I was interested in him, I slowly realized he isn't some ordinary man for me. No. Somehow he was pretty special for me and I couldn't think different. It felt so wrong, but so right in my heart. Like I really felt something for him. Something more I never felt before.

"So wanna me to start?" he asked me and I was quite grateful I don't have to be first, so I nodded. "You's know Sawa, since I'm doing this stuff, I'm really not in huge contact with women, you's know. And I, never, in my 38 years, would imagine get in some. But you changed it. Since the first day I've met you, I knew you're different. And that's what I like about you's. With all these scars and shits..you're still the only female that I can think about. I like you's..pretty much" he said and I would clearly feel butterflies in my stomache. His words, everything around..so true. But it was exactly what I wished to not hear.

"You don't even know me" I muttered sadly, turning my face down, sad. He gently raised my chin to look right in his eyes. "One thing I know" he whispered and wrapped his arms around me. I confusingly looked over these, but didn't turned. "That I'm crazy about you's" he chuckled and pulled closest as possible..and kissed me. In first I was shocked and almost turned, but then I felt for the kiss and slowly kissed him back. It was my first kiss ever and it felt so right, so lovingly. I felt all the warmth, slowly filling my whole body. Unexceptedly, I liked it.

When we turned, I little gasped "..Wooha." He chuckled at me "Exactly." I could barely describe all these feelings, I had at the moment. I seemed to be full of happiness, but inside I was destroyed. This should have never happen, never. I wasn't made for loving or being loved and not from someone so perfect as Barney was to me. I wished so much to get it out of my head, but I sadly realized I felt in love with him. And there was no way out from it.

"Barney.." I whispered lovingly, touching his face, stroking his fading bruises he got because of me, thinking what I'm going to say. If I'm going to ruin it and rather keep him in safety from me or going to keep this special moment and know the fact, he will never be safe anymore. I choosed "H-ow can you be so perfect?" He chuckled "I'm not...you's the only perfect one here." I softly smiled and then slowly undressed myself.

Barney's POV

I little gasped as the dress slowly felt from her and I could see her perfect body in whole beauty. She was so damn hot and pretty, I was stunned. "Gosh" I commented and she little chuckled, pulling closer "Shh." Then we passionably kissed and I grabbed her in my arms, lifting her up. Our bodies moved together as I carried her to Tool's room. I freaking didn't cared about him at the moment, I cared about this moment to be the best. I layed her on bed and she kept on biting her lips, while I slowly lied my body on her one.

Her body melt with mine and I could feel her fingers, stroking me in my hair lovingly. "I adore you's" I said, while she was looking right to my eyes, with her two brighting, yet unbreakle ones. "I know" she muttered and gave me another of her passionate kisses, I could felt for anytime. I couldn't be happier at the moment, I get the best girl, that would ever cross my way.

"That was good" I commented as we were lying next to each others in Tool's bed. He used to have there many women, daily, fortunately it seemed he will may not return. "Yeah.." Sawa added, while I was squeezing her hand. She smiled and squeezed my hand back. "Can I ask you somethin'?" I asked suddenly. She seemed little surprised, but nodded. I wanted have this clear. "Sawa..do you's love me?" She widen her eyes after that and I swear I've seen in these even some desperation. What made me feel worried.

I sadly waited for answer, slowly losing my hopes. Before a while, when she kissed me, I would say we were meant to be, but now I seen just a desperation on both of sides. "I know I'm old-" I started, but she interputted "No, that's no it." I get interested for a while and looked right to her eyes "What's that then?" She sadly sighed and looked down, pretending she's not even here. I felt even worse, seeing her like this, knowing the fact she may doesn't love me. "..What if I'm not that good as you think?" she whispered and I could even count, these words weren't even for my ears.

I softly smiled at her and wrapped one arm around her, putting her red wig down to see her beautiful natural brown hair again. "You are" I said and she looked over me with her two brighting eyes, which now seemed to be melting. She smiled and lied her head on my shoulder, little sobbing. "Then I do" she whispered and gently kissed me.

Here we are with new chapter! Wooha writing this chapter was truly hell for me, gahh I'm so terrible in smut stuff, I'm so sorry for it, but I'm really not in that thing lol. But it was important for plot, so yeah. Without that, the chapter should have been much better, but this was written in school, because I'm pretty busy, but I'm finally over my last exam before break, so YAYY! Anyways I hope you enjoyed at least a bit and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments xoxo