Wish were always together

Senku POV

They all moving suspicious, the Number one who always accompanying me to all experiment is nowhere to be found.

It's been one week since I have notice y/n is busy with other stuffs. She always sneak behind my back to do whatever it is. Now then

Y/n... Where are you? (-_-)

Good timing yuzuriha had pass by.

"Yuzuriha, have you seen y/n?" I asked.

While she nervously speak and look away from me.

"Yeah...y/n...Well...umm...about,y/n, I haven't seen her at all?" She said but obviously lying.

" Ohh, I see" I said and notice her fidgeting posture and hiding something behind her back.

"Say Yuzuriha, what's that thing you hiding behind your back?"

" Huh?! Ehh? What thing? I am definitely not hiding anything" she said.

" That whatever you hiding behind you back, what I mean" I said. She only punch me.

 She only punch me

Yuzuriha POV

" Sorry, Senku not now, when the time is right"

" I gotta go, see ya!" I said still blocking the view of what I been holding in my back.

Senku POV.

Not only y/n but yuzuriha also now the person I have run into is big oaf. But after he saw me he start to run where he came to.

"Wait, big oaf!" I said but he dash like a mad man.

"What's up with stupid big oaf, and I have notice he holding something" I thought.

And finally the person, I'm looking for have finally showed up.

"President! I mean...Senku..." Y/n surprised said.

"Oh look whose here, so? Where have you been and what are you hiding?" I straight forward asked.

She only give me her neutral facade, Tch... it's to avoid revealing herself.