I'll wait for you

3rd POV

Ryusui is Well known as the greediest man alive. But behind that is a caring person.

Y/n and Ryusui were childhood friends, Ryusui need to be greedy for a main reason, Y/n and his dream.

Y/n and Ryusui were engaged to each other, they were close to each other, so close, at first they treat each other like siblings until they realize they have feelings for each other. Y/n was the first one to realize this.

Ryusui were going around flirting while y/n just have a sad look, not really happy with how her fiance is.

He was greedy on what he want, yes, but that change, when the engagement is called off.

Y/n broke there engagement to Ryusui. With a reason that she was ill, and for the family business, who want a sick girl? So they agree to break the engagement. Ryusui who have fun of Flirting around, Y/n just feel hurt by it.

"Y/n!? Why did you break our engagement?" Ryusui asked.

"... Nothing in particular"

" Nothing in particular? What do you mean, nothing in particular?"

" I just realized, I want to marry the person, I love, Ryusui...and ... I love you as my brother" y/n said to him. Half true and lie.

"The person I love is you" y/n thought to herself, but because of her condition, she have to let go, Ryusui have a bright future in the near future, while her, she can't see it.

"But ... But" Ryusui feel strike by a lightning bolt directly to his heart.

"Ryu, just keep pursuing, your dreams, okay, I'm just here cheering for you, as your best friend" y/n said.

" I understand" Ryusui said doesn't know, why he felt so sad.

He start to question himself, What you said, we're true, he look at you as a sibling, but what's wrong with him? Why he feel like this, he doesn't want to see you, Married to someone else.

He doesn't want to see you, smiling the same way, you smile at him to someone else or laugh that is not him.

It was Ryusui's turn to be jealous when y/n were laughing with someone he doesn't know.

"Francois, I be heading out" Ryusui said. He show that he wasn't in a good mood.

"As you wish, Master Ryusui" Francois said, she know that Ryusui were jealous of seeing you with someone.

And she also know, your real situation and reason of breaking the engagement.

"Master Ryusui, should realized it, within himself" Francois thought as she look at you, happily talking to someone.

The person that y/n with was her personal doctor. She have a cancer, Although some of the cancer can be cure, her cancer were a bit peculiar, they doesn't know, if she can survive, she hide the truth and act normal to Ryusui.

They were pretty the same. Hanging out and laughing at something they found funny, Ryusui were happy but something bugging him.

"Hey, Ryu, I be gone for Months?" Y/n said. And Ryusui just look at her surprised.

" Where you going? Can I visit you?" Ryusui said.

She shakes her head.

"Don't bother, I be focusing on something, so you can't go there and distract me, hehehe"

" Well I can't deny that, I'm too handsome to be unnoticed, I am sure, I be a huge distraction for you, cause I'm irresistible" Ryusui said and y/n just giggle and agree to his narcissistic side.