Unique traits

3rd POV

Everyone had there own unique characteristics, Like the well known
Mentalist Asagiri Gen.

He may look like a bastard and play boy, but actually, he is a nice, caring guy.

Or Cinnamon roll, Chrome who is passionate to find the cure for Ruri. but oblivious when it comes to himself having a feelings for Ruri.

And Y/n who is known as very timid yet smart, she sure have a unique character,  no one would ever thought, that the timid, quiet y/n is a straight forward person.

She bluntly said what comes to her mind.

And of course, we can't forget about the confident smart, scientist, Senku, he have an unexpected personality, who have thought the once they call thick face, Can actually be shy.

All this traits show up, when y/n take the first move.

"Kohaku, I have something to tell you" y/n said. While she look at the busy scientist along with his apprentice.

"What is it?" Kohaku said.

"I like Senku" y/n said it without having any expression like she said something that isn't a big deal.

"I see...I see...you like Senku, You like Senku!!! Eh!!!" Kohaku was surprised after she process what y/n just said.

As she point at the careless guy who happily look at the jar with an dangerous chemical on it.

"When you say Senku, you mean him? Senku!?!" Kohaku said and y/n just nod at her.

" Wait,wait maybe I'm jumping in conclusion, like you means friends, comrades,right?" Kohaku said clarifying and then y/n thought.

"No, it's the romantic one" y/n said dropping another bomb cause for kohaku to overreacting which caught everyone's attention and curiosity of what the girls talking about.

After they have overheard the conversation and also shock about the fact, the y/n who is known reserved,timid and quiet is being talkative with a very straight forward or might as well  blunt to everyone and everything.

Now everyone know you have feelings for Senku.

Senku who unexpectedly become shy around you, they never thought of him, who can shy around afterall were talking about the Very confident scientist and always stay calm.

So how did he become the shy type. The one billion dollar question. To Everyone.

For y/n she only go straight to Senku.

Y/n doing the kabedon to Senku and said. "Senku, I know, your busy and don't have time for romance, but I don't mind staying up, just for you, I protect you from harm, I be your knight, I help you whenever you need help, I like you, Will you be my princess?" 

Everyone was just surprised at the flirty yet sincere straight forward words y/n said.

Senku POV

It's too troublesome, why she is the one whose doing the other way, where is my man's pride.

"You don't have one"

"Who the hell! you calling princess" I said.

"You! Cause your my damsel in distress" y/n said smoothly.

I experienced the one they called heart beating fast and warmth creep on my face.