A Dragon's heart 2.0

3rd POV

"Is it just me? Or this is the tenth time, Ryusui have flirted on
y/n-chan?" Gen asked.

"Ryusui should really stop bothering y/n" Nicky said.

After they saw the scene of y/n kicking Ryusui in the ball after saying something to her.

"A beautiful day, for a beautiful lady, but the day will be more beautiful, if you join me in bed?" Ryusui said and y/n just kick him in the balls and he fell flat to the ground.

Holding where y/n kick him.

"Eh?! Y/n and Ryusui will be sharing the same tent!? But I want to sleep with y/n" Suika said as y/n reassured her that she will never share a tent on someone like Ryusui.

" Really?" Suika said.

"Yep, I'm not interested on sharing tent with that guy" y/n said with a harsh tone.

" But y/n... Ryusui isn't that bad" Suika said defending Ryusui.

Y/n just hug Suika cause she is being too adorable and very innocent. Hearing and seeing this make the two Amazon, y/n and Kohaku hug her forever.

"I wish you stay like this forever" y/n said.

"Suika is too cute" Kohaku said.

The two were smitten by her cuteness.While Ryusui is still on the ground. After getting kick in the balls, Ryusui just stare at you while holding where he is in pain.

He really admires you.

The first time the two meet after the Petrification was, when Senku and Ryusui were talking about the plan. Y/n was helping out, when Ryusui notice her and suddenly approach her.

"I was wondering, Where did the Goddess of beauty go, when there was a meeting of gods, it seems like you were here, My Aphrodite" Ryusui said.

Y/n just tilt her head, not understanding whatever he means by that.

" Aphrodite what?" Y/n thought.

As she is definitely confused about it. Those who have witnessed the scene were only stunned by it.

"What the hell was that?" Senku asked.

"Don't asked me, I also have no idea, Senku-chan" Gen replied

" Ryusui just suddenly, Flirt on y/n" Kohaku said.

Ryusui just continue flirting with y/n, and she got goosebumps, whenever he flirts, if his Flirty retorts are too much to handle, he received a punch from y/n.

If Ryusui doesn't notice y/n, he look like a decent person according to y/n. She admits he works and spoke diligently. But when he notice her. That image of Ryusui as a decent man shattered inside her mind.

Nicky just agree with y/n. As she can see how decent Ryusui is. But sometimes she just doesn't know how to react when he act like that towards you.

They were all still not used to it. Even how many times you clearly rejected him. He will always do it again. Whenever Ryusui see Y/n.
He will never stop on flirting with you.

Ryusui POV

"Y/n is strong as Athena and beautiful as Aphrodite, She is perfect" I said and remembering her beautiful smile she give towards suika.

Francois just hand over me a glass of wine.

"Then does it mean, Master Ryusui will finally confess to Lady y/n?" Francois said. And I couldn't help but feel embarrassed about it.