10 Billion percent, Only for you

(This one shot have a extreme sad theme, read at your own risk, I repeat, reread the message on top, you have been warn)

It was still a huge question to all, on how a plain boring looking girl like you, can date someone who is full of wits. Like Ishigami Senku.

Ishigami Senku was well known to the entire school and other school as he was branded Genius.

And How y/n is in his circle, Yuzuriha Ogawa well known good in crafting and Taiju Oki being the simple minded but he attract a lot of people as he get along with them,very well, Only
Y/n L/n is not that popular.

She was only average, she isn't that genius nor good at crafting she wasn't even that good in social. She always shy around when it comes to new people.

But despite being like that, She is kind, caring and considerate person. People love to judge people by it's cover that they missing the important part.

Senku, Taiju and Yuzuriha have see who she is. The first guy who see that y/n have a potential Inside of her.

"They judge as much as they want, that's why they doesn't grow, cause they doesn't even notice there own flaws to thereselves but waste there time mocking others" Senku said protecting y/n.

" Insulting is bad! Don't insult y/n, she is a very kind person!" Taiju said to the bully, of course he intimidate them with his muscular build.

"Should I sew, that mouth of yours, so you stop saying bad things to y/n-chan, who didn't do anything to you" Yuzuriha said. And now Senku thought " Never thought of her, to be this type, Scary..."

Y/n was happy to have such great friends like them. She been with Senku and Taiju and develop feelings to the little scientist.

She admire how smart and Amazing he is. It was y/n who confess that she love senku in a romantic way to Taiju, Of course, Taiju support her to it.Senku accept her feelings, when she Confess about how she feel and that's how they become lovers.

The two were a peculiar couple, Unlike the average couple, Y/n assist Senku whatever he do.

It's all related to Science. The others who learn about it, say it wasn't romantic at all. Senku once question Y/n, If she is alright, Being with him and not being able to do the cheesy stuffs what couple do.

"Hey Y/n, Can I asked you a Question regarding to our Relationship" Senku said putting down the vile of mercury.

Y/n just finish cleaning the tools, they used for the experiment they did.

"What is it, Senku" Y/n said.

"Are you Really, Okay, Being with me?" Senku asked with a serious look. y/n just smile at him and look back at him.

"Yes"

"Even we both don't go on dates like what those cheesy couples do?"Senku pointed out, He enjoy your presence, Of course. He wanted to know if you feel the same.

"Yes, Even we don't do those stuffs, And besides just spending time with you, Is already enough for me" Y/n said.

Senku can see that she was sincere. Y/n just hold his hand and he just entangled his hand with hers.

Of course, she is one of the science club member too. Unlike the other members, she never skip and if Senku is there, she is also there. Taiju and Yuzuriha also visit them. They once caught y/n feeding Senku with her homemade bento, while Senku adjusting the nut of the machine.

"Oh my, how sweet" Yuzuriha said. Y/n just blush at her and Taiju very honest words just make it worst.

"How I envy you two being Lovey dovey now" Taiju said and Senku didn't miss that and he just blush and kick Taiju.