Emotional

Gen POV

The only person who can see through me is Y/n.

I don't know, how but I just know she can, and she's the first person who saw me vulnerable.

3rd POV

Maybe he wasn't that Mister nice guy, maybe he is the shallow being he always said.

He always said, but deep inside, He could be vulnerable and Emotional, He is a human afterall.

Y/n is just the well known honest girl, She is too honest for her own good.

"Oh my~ if you really can see through to there lies, You can be a Mentalist too" Gen said with his usual cheerful attitude.

Y/n just smile at him. "I humbly refuse, I don't want to take your job as a mentalist, Gen"

" That's very sweet of you, y/n~" Gen said with his usual carefree attitude.

"That doesn't like the shallow man at all" Y/n said.

" My~ my~ I have no idea at all, what are you talking about y/n~" Gen said.

That night, Gen decided to take a walk in the forest, sorting his thoughts.

Sometimes people have the times they are feeling emotional, Feeling they are lonely.

Asagiri Gen is no exception at all.

He shows positive side of him but then, he have the time of himself.

Y/n POV

I have noticed Gen walking to the deep forest at night.

It's very unusual of him to separate ways with Senku since he always follow or help Senku.

But then something off.

I just follow him, I was a bit worried about him.

He isn't his usual facade. But then he act still the same happy go lucky.

He finally stop walking.

Gen POV

I don't know what come to me.

After the very first of tasting bread in stone age. I can't help but think of my life, before the petrification.

I can handle my own emotions but just today, I feel sad and lonely.

Maybe thinking of what I lost isn't a good idea.

I'm former a well known person before this stone age. I have everything I need.

Still the struggles of life here in stone age. I feel I come back from zero,

 I feel I come back from zero,

A

Nobody

Alone

Lonely