Whispers 2

3rd POV

After Ukyo overheard y/n's indirect confession

"I'm in love with Ukyo! So stop courting me" y/n said from a far distance.

He can't help himself to blush after all he maybe new to this and oblivious, but Nicky explain it. Only himself, know He heard such a important word from y/n.

Now he's thinking of how to respond to it.

Nicky was only confused at the strange reactions, Ukyo is doing his blushing but walking back and forth like he is thinking,okay he probably thinking that make him like this, what Nicky thought and she think, Ukyo needed time to recollect his own thoughts.

"I guess, I'm not needed to be here, I be leaving now then" she said but the focused Ukyo whose lost on his own thoughts.

Ukyo is thinking of how he confess to y/n, but then he have this doubt, what if? Y/n just said that to Ryusui so he stop bothering her, and what if she doesn't mean it, and he is overreacting to it, a lot of positive and negative thoughts entering his head, but then it was all cut off, when he heard you.

"Ukyo?" Y/n said not certain at the guy whose been pacing back and forth is Ukyo cause he look a bit different.

"Huh, Y/n!" Ukyo surprised said, his not ready yet, he doesn't know what to say, if he encounter you, his still new to this feelings, he feel his heart beat race like he just run in the marathon. His always a calm person.

Y/n just gave a confused look at the nerve wreck Ukyo.

"Did something happen? Does Ukyo act like this before or he is sick?" Y/n thought to herself.

"Are you perhaps sick Ukyo?" Y/n said full of concern and Ukyo just can't get a grip of himself. His heart thumping loud to his ear. He want to confirm the info he got if it's real or not but he can't said the right words.

"Ye-yeah, I'm fine!" Ukyo said and he still can't shake off the thumping sound in his ear.

"Are you sure?" Y/n said.

He shakes his head trying to calm himself. "It's y/n, just act like the usual, this isn't so like you, Ukyo Saionji" He said to himself inside his head. He was busy calming himself that he didn't notice that y/n close the distance and put a hand in his forehead. Checking his temperature.

He flinch and stare at y/n's face and his face warmth up and he was so flustered that he looked away.

Y/n is really so confused at how Ukyo react to her.

It's just a bit of skin touching now he feel so sensitive and he can't help but blush and feel nervous.

Ukyo suddenly took y/n's hand and look at her. He tried to asked her.

"Y/n, I...I..." Ukyo struggling asked y/n about it.

"I what?" Y/n said.

"I wa- probably should get going" Ukyo said. Coward, why did you retreat. He said to himself. As he walk away and feel failed to asked about it.