Lion tamer

3rd POV

Who would thought the strongest can be tamed.

Shishio Tsukasa the huge threat before to the science kingdom, but then after Mirai was save, Tsukasa wanted to complete the broken promise to Senku.

After he was revived from the cold sleep that Senku did to save his life.

Unexpected revival had happen.

"Ah! Y/n-neesan" Mirai said as she saw a very familiar statue.

"What's the matter Mirai-chan?"

"Can we revive her please? " Mirai asked to yuzuriha whose clueless but she put a clothes on the statue. And asked Taiju to carry it to the camp.

"Senku!!!"

"What?" Senku saw as Taiju charge infront of him with a statue behind and Mirai.

"Senku,can we revive y/n-neesan" Mirai asked to Senku.

"What so special with her that you want me to revive her, you do know, we couldn't just revive anyone" Senku said.

" Umm... I know, but I can assure you that, y/n-neesan is very helpful, she can do man's work and women's work, She is even Niisan coach!" Mirai said and then they all was surprised.

" What! Tsukasa's coach?! " They all surprised said.

"Yeah, she is the one who trained Niisan" Mirai said.

Before Mirai could say more things to convince Senku, Senku already splash a revival fluid for the lady.

"Eh!!!" They were all surprised.

"Well skills first, indeed" Senku said.

"..." Y/n didn't said anything as she tried to analyze her situation.

Taiju was the first one who approach her but then when she saw Mirai, Taiju came flying and y/n just hug the girl.

"Eh! Taiju-kun!!!" Yuzuriha shouted said as he follow the Guy who look like get run over by a huge truck.

"Mirai-chan!" Y/n happily said while pulling Mirai to a warm hug.

"Y/n-neesan, I can't breathe!" Mirai said while being squeeze to y/n's chest.

"Oops, sorry, you brat, since when did you discharge from the hospital and why are we wearing a fashion style the cave man's from prehistoric" y/n said.

"Kukuku... big oaf send flying after coming across with her"

" Where the hell is your brother and who are these people!" Y/n said.

" Calm down, y/n-chan" Gen said but being cautious after seeing Taiju come flying.

"... aren't you Asagiri Gen?" Y/n said.

"My pleasure to know, you know me" Gen said with his carefree.

"So you are that weak, but a manipulator" y/n said.

The word "Weak "  stab Gen.

Gen want to say that he is hurt but with the way she can read him, He thought not to offend her.

Senku step in and he can sense the protective and intimidating aura, y/n sending to everyone, as she put Mirai.

"Kukuku...if you still doesn't understand, we just revived you after 5741 years have past" Senku said.

Y/n was confused and then she finally observe her surrounding.

"Am I dreaming?" Y/n was taken a back.

Dr. stone (One shots)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara