Catchphrase

3rd POV

In the world where soulmates catchphrase is written in your wrist.

"Hey y/n, have your soulmate catchphrase already show up to your wrist?" Mitsuki said

"...nope, it doesn't show, I'm guessing, I don't have a Soulmate, and I don't mind" y/n reply not really caring about it.

" Hey, don't say that, don't lose hope about it" Mitsuki said and y/n just doesn't like the idea of marrying a stranger.

"I'm not losing hope, I just don't like this rule, How this soulmate thingy will be the one deciding who will be your partner for life, Just think it doesn't make sense at all, Just because his catchphrase is written in your wrist, You have to date and marry him, what if you fall in love with someone else, This Rules sucks" y/n said.

" Now I know what is your catchphrase, It must be the Rules sucks, so much like you, y/n" mitsuki said as she giggled. While y/n who rolled her eyes at her.

"I'm just pointing out the unfair rules we have in this world, that's all" y/n defensive said to her best friend, they just walk to there way to school. When they hear the loud noise.

"Kyaa! Shishio-kun! Look this way" One of Tsukasa's fan girls.

"Great...Another noisy and annoying morning again" y/n said while Mitsuki just the crowd as she is also one of the fans of Shishio Tsukasa the strongest highschool.

"Shishio-kun!!! Good morning!" Mitsuki shout and Tsukasa just smile at his fans. They all overreacted and y/n just walk to her class leaving her friend fawning around her classmate.

For y/n, it was only another boring day.  The bell had finally ring and Tsukasa sit on his desk. Y/n just stare at him for a bit,

"Is there something in my face?" Tsukasa asked as you didn't notice you were staring at him intensely.

"Hmm...Not like that, Shishio-kun" y/n replied.

"You know, your really an peculiar one"

"Thanks, I guess"

The two only shared a small conversation as they aren't talkative at all. y/n appreciate the comfortable silence than the noisy atmosphere. But then it was cut off when his fan girls entered.

Y/n just scowl at how loud they are, but she didn't bother to scold them as she didn't want unwanted attention.

After five minutes passed the bell chime and they all just returned to there seats. Y/n just thought it must be tough to be always the center of attention. They are annoying but it's none of her business to meddle with them.

Afterall it's not like they are friends, Shishio Tsukasa were merely a acquaintance for her nothing more.

Meanwhile Tsukasa were merely intrigued about y/n's existence. Lack of interest she show when she talk with her. Everything about her intrigued him. But then again he wasn't planning for anyone to be close with him.

He have other things he needed to do.

Class ended so fast and Mitsuki just asked how is y/n's day. Y/n just replied
"Nothing much"

Mitsuki just lightly smack her forehead on how dull she respond.

"Geez...your lack of enthusiasm"

"It's because I'm tired"

"your no fun at all, Okay next time let's stop at the cafe tomorrow, okay?"

"Sounds great, See you tomorrow"

"Bye bye" Mitsuki said as they walk in separate ways.

The next day, Shishio Tsukasa was absent as he have a interview to attend. That's why, y/n enjoyed an quiet morning and  that day.