Note before book

Hey everyone! I finally got a a new version of this book I like! I'll be posting it today!(Meaning I'll post it a few seconds after I post this. 

Like I said in the note before book in the original version of this book, this book will be finished. I won't just give up. It may take some time due to writers bock but I'm not gonna give up on this book. It makes me mad when I'm reading a book and it just stops so I'm not going to do it to you guys.

Yes, there are a lot of changes in this book. The main character's name is still Lydia and she still lives with Henry so the basic is the same and Bendy(Joey Drew) is still her father. 

Character's that will be in this book:

Lydia Hart(Main character)

Sammy Lawrence

Henry Stien

Alice angel(Susie)

Bendy(Joey Drew)

Norman Polk(The Projectionist) 

Side characters's that are in the book but only appear a few times:

May(Lydia's friend)

Jj(Lydia's friend)

Jack(Lydia's friend)

Carli(Lydia's friend)

Character's that I might add in the book:

Boris

Tom

Allison

The butcher gang and searchers will also be in the book. 

I'd list what's changing but there's too much to list and I don't even know what all I'm changing. But Lydia's personality somewhat changes(Her personality is a lot like mine). Sammy's character somewhat changes too. Okay, I think all their personalities somewhat change. But Sammy's and Lydia's are the two major one's. Sammy will be more arrogant and Lydia will be more of a smart butt.(Just like me, lol) 

I hope you guys will enjoy the new version. And I hope you don't mind that it takes her a bit longer to get to the studio. I want you all to see her outside life as well, not just when she's with Sammy. I'm hoping it will help develop her character better. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~