Chapter Twelve

Last edit date: January 31, 2021
(Some thoughts and actions were changed)

(Bendys pov)

I'm wondering around the studio, bored out of my mind and go through a wall. Something catches my eye and look over at it and freeze, surprised. 

ALICE HAS MY DAUGHTER...I growl. 

"Hi Bendy," Lydia says. 

"I don't suppose you could help me not get m y heart ripped out of my chest by her?" she asks like that was a normal question. She's taking this whole place pretty well...

I growl at Alice once I hear what Lydia says and Alice takes off running. I give chase, being much faster than her, I catch up and rank her with my claws causing her to scream. 

I'm about to strike her again to get rid of her but Lydia grabs my arm and says, "Please take me back, worry about her later." I look back at Susie. 

You're lucky a real angel is saving your ass. 

"TouCH HeR AgaIN And YOu DIE," I growl at her. I notice Lydia looks surprised. 

I pull her towards me and I travel through the ink to my 'lair.' Nothing dares to come here because of me so she should he safe here. 

I let go of her but she stumbles so I garb her arm and steady her. 

"I think," says and then looks around, looking like she's confused and amazed and continues, "I think I'm officially losing my mind." 

I thought the same thing too when I discovered the whole bringing ink to life thing. 

"Did we just. No, going though the walls would have taken more time...then wh..." she trails off, confused. 

"Ink," I say but she still looks confused to I elaborate. 

"Ink travel," I tell her. 

"Oh. That makes sense..? I guess," she says, still sounding confused. She looks around a bit more and sighs. 

"Where's Sammy?" she asks me. Why is she concerned about him? That man was an asshole...HE BETTER BE TREATING HER RIGHT OR ELSE....

Her head stops moving and she looks surprised. 

"Mom?" she says as she walks over to a shelve that has a picture of me and Darcy in it. I follow her and she picks it up, touching the glass. 

I point to Darcy, wanting to know something about her. 

"Henry says my mother was a wonderful person. That she really loved my father. He said that she was so sad when he went missing that she'd cry all night and he'd try to comfort her. Then she had me and now she's gone," she says sadly. 

I let out a sad whimper. Darcy is... dead...? It's like my whole world is crashing down. Until I remember that I have a daughter. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her alive. No matter what. I won't lose her too...

"I'm here to find clues about my father. I know he's not dead. I won't believe he is. Call me crazy, but I can feel he's still here. I may have never met him but he's my kin. Wouldn't I know if he was really gone?" She sounds like she's holding back tears as she carefully sits the  picture down. 

I want to tell her that I'm not gone, that it's me but I'm overcome with fear. What will she think of me? What does she think of me? I did all those horrible thing to so many people. I want to tell her but I just can't bring myself to speak.