Chapter Seventeen

Last update date: February 3, 2021
(MAJOLY changed. I basically changed over half of this chapter. It's a MUST READ!)

Present 

"Lydia's pov)

In Dream

"Where am I?" I say. Suddenly there's light and I see people. 

"Tell that slut I don't want her bastered child." I don't recognize the voice and they're blurry. 

I can't tell what the other person is saying but he sounds very angry and familiar. Henry? But he sounds younger...

Then the picture I'm seeing changes. 

Mom? 

"Darcy...." I can't hear the rest before it changes again. 

I see someone that looks like my dad. "Dad?" I say, confused. 

"Don't fear the ink," he keeps sayin over and over again. "Don't let it control you. You have to be strong for Darcy...." He screams and I gasp. Then he's gone and I see Bendy. 

He's looking at his hands and makes a confused sound before screeching in pain. Then that's gone.

I see a lot of people I don't know. And hear a lot of names. Norman, Lacy, Jack, Thomas, Allison and so on. 

I see a whole lot more until I see that creature who hurt me. I think about it and I can't remember anything after falling asleep. It only takes a minute to occur to me that I haven't woken up yet. 

So this is a dream? 

"I hope Sammy is okay," I say to myself. As I think. about him I see the most horrifying thing. I see him being turned into an ink creature. I can't see who did it but I can see Sammy clearly. 

End Of Dream 

I jolt awake with a scream. Sitting up fast everything in my dream comes rushing back to my mind. 

The door bursts open and I see Sammy. 

"Sammy?" I say, confused. 

He rushes over to me and I see Bendy is a step behind him.  

"Thank God you're awake," he says as he sits next to me. 

"It was so.....horrifying," I quietly say. 

"He won't hurt you anymore.." I cut him off. 

"You were tricked by someone into that room. Then....they knocked you out," tears well up in my eyes. 

"It must have hurt so much," I whisper. No one talks for a minute. 

"How do you know this?" he asks. 

"I had a dream. I saw a lot of different people people. Lacy, Norman, Grant, and a lot more," I say. I wish I didn't see any of it. I shift and whimper, just now realizing how much pain I'm in. 

"I'll go get you something to eat," Sammy tells me. I nod. Once he's gone I look up at Bendy. 

"I saw you too," I tell Bendy. He sits on the bed next to me. 

"I saw Henry. And my mom. And my dad...." That's when I remember something. 

"He must be an ink creature! I remember he said don't lose control! I have to find him!" I exclaim and I stand up. I about fall down but Bendy grabs my arm and pulls me back on the bed. I sigh. If I can't get up to go find him I might as well figure other things out.