Chapter Eight

Last edit date: January 31, 2021
(Some thoughts and actions were changed)

In Dream

"Where am I?" I ask myself. I look around and it soon dawns on me that this place looks like my father's old studio. 

I walk around for a bit more until I hear noise coming from behind a door. I open it and freeze. It's a dream....It has to be...

"Sammy," I whisper. 

Henry is dead on the floor, blood all around him and that dammed axe is in Sammy's hand. He takes a few steps towards me. 

"It's me, Sammy," I say with hope. He doesn't stop walking. 

"Sammy," I say, getting scared. 

He stops in front of me. I look up at his mask. 

"It's Lydia.... Remember me?" I say, hopping I can stop this nightmare. 

"No sheep has ever met me twice," he says, his voice cold. It sounds...different?

"But I did. You didn't give me to him," I say. 

He raises his axe but I don't move. 

"Please Sammy," I say quietly. "Please don't hurt me," I whisper......

Sammy's pov

I return from the music department, walking through walls to make it easier to get there and back. 

I walk into the lounge and can smell fear. Confused I walk into the bedroom part of the lounge and walk over to the bed. She's mumbling in her sleep. 

I rest my hand on her arm, hoping it'll give her some sort of comfort in her sleep. Her next words make me freeze. 

"Please Sammy," she whimpers. "Please don't hurt me." 

It's about me again....

What's the dream me doing to her...? 

She screams and sits up fast, her head snapping towards me. Her eyes are wide with fear and there are tears on her face. 

I hold my hands up and say, "It's alright."

She breaks down crying. 

Lydia's Pov

I feel arms wrap around me and they pull me towards them. I know it's Sammy. Who else would smell strongly like ink if not him?

I just lean into him, trying to calm down. 

He.. I actually kinda felt that! My head hurts but not as bad..,

Then my head throbs again. That's what woke me up! It did that right as the axe hit me in my dream!

I sniffle as I try yo take a deep breath in. My anxiety calms down a little now that the dream is over. 

After a few minutes I manage to get myself calmed down. I pull away form him and keep my gaze down. 

"Exactly when will the nightmares go away?" I ask, my voice quiet. 

"I don't know if it'll be the same for you as it was for me," he softly says. 

"I just want to forget," I whisper. "I don't even care how at this point."

"Are you sure you don't care how?" he asks. I nod. 

Warning! Lemon coming up!