Chapter Fifteen

Last edit date: January 31, 2021
(The only thing I fixed were typos)

Past

Alice's Pov

It should have been me! Yet that Allison got the part! I am the one and true angel! Not her! This ins't fair! I was so perfect! I AM so PERFECT! 

I calm myself down as I walk past everyone to my little place. 

I see Sammy and I smile as I walk past him. He used to pay a lot of attention to me. I used to voice a LOT of things. Now I'm stuck voicing singing animals. I'm not even the number one girl at it!

Now he pays all that attention to Allison. Sammy may have never smiled around me but I still care about him. 

She can't take him away from me too! 

I walk into Joey's office without knocking and thankfully he's not busy. I close the door. 

"What can I do for you Alice?" he asks. I love it when people call me that! 

"I heard you hired Allison for the job," I say bluntly, getting straight to the problem. 

"Alice," Joey says, setting down his pin and putting his hands together. His voice sounds different today...

"I've got bigger plans for you," he tells me. 

"Like what?" I ask. 

"As you may have heard, we're going to be opening up a theme park. I'd like you to be Alice for the theme park," he informs me. This does make me happy but I'm still angry.

"Why can't I be both?" I ask. "I can put in extra hours," I tell him. 

He changes the subject. "How would you like to see what you're going to look like?" he asks. I brighten up and let him change the topic. 

"Keep talkin'," I say. A smile plays at his lips. 

"I could show you right now," he tells me. 

"Aright, I'll go with this for now," I tell him. 

I follow him to a room I saw Norman go in one day. Haven't seen Norman since! 

"What's that?!" I say, looking at some weird, huge machine. Why, it's taller than me! 

"This thing here will make all your hopes and dreams come true!" he announces. I give him a confused look. Okay, he's officially lost it. 

"Just show me before I change my mind," I say. 

Sammy walks in and stops when he sees me. 

"Sammy, I think the little ink devil needs your help with this one," Joey says. What's he talking about. 

"I'm out," I say as I walk towards the door. 

Sammy has his eyes narrowed at Joey. Right as I go to open the door a hand garbs my wrist. Shocked I look up at Sammy. We've never touched before, this is new.

His eyes are cold and emotionless. Confused I try to take my arm away but he starts dragging me towards the big machine thing.  

"Sammy?!" I say, confused and a little scared. 

"Joey! Stop him!" I exclaim as he starts walking up the steps of the machine. 

Joey just smiles at me. 

What are they doing?! 

I'm thrown into the belly of the machine and the door closes, leaving me in darkness. Tears form in my eyes.