Chapter 1 A new friend

It was late at night at the firehouse blades was on the landing pad looking at the stars. While Dannie was inside sleeping.

Blades was waiting for his friends to come home so they can fix his roader when he stopped an airplane from hitting someone.

When he notices something out of the corner of his eye he sat up and look over to where he saw it. He saw some kind of portal he thought it was the ground bridge his friends where taking to get back to the firehouse so he jumps down and walks to the portal. He stands there for a little bit then gets curious and puts his hand through he then feels like he's being pulled through.

Blades screams as loud as he could before he was sucked up completely when he came through the other side he notices a few things. First, he was as small as a human. Second, everything was made of blocks and third, he was out of the middle of nowhere he then heard growls. When he turned his head to his right he was horrified to see the creatures from the alien move he saw.

He ran for it not paying attention to where he was running and ran right off a cliff when he hit the ground and injured his arm and leg. He sat up and saw more aliens he starts to back up to the wall right behind him his spark was beating super-fast he couldn't walk any more he thought he was going to die.

But then a random girl came running out with a sword and shield she was using some kind of magic to get rid of the aliens. When they were all gone she turn to blades he was able to see her face she had black as night skin, blue and purple eyes, and her hair was red and purple at the bottom and brown at the top. She was also wearing a blue dress she then asks "hey are you ok"?

Blades then said "yeah I think so thank you for saving me".

The girl then said "no problem by the way my name is Hannah what's your name" blades then says "my name is blades it's nice to meet you".

Hannah then sees blades arm and leg and ask "can you walk".

Blades then says "I don't think so"

Hannah smiles and says "don't worry I got something back at home".

Hannah then picks up blades bridal style he was amazed at how strong she was and he felt safe with her. Hannah brings him to a portal she jumps through and they were in some kind of kingdom.

Hannah then said "blades welcome to my home the end cool is it"?

Blades looks around and says "yes I've never seen anything like it before".

Hannah then started to walk he notices the end was filled with monsters that look like her but taller and some of them weren't the same. They arrived at a castile Hannah took blades in side he was amazed at how beautiful it was on the inside than it was on the out.

Blades ask Hannah why she brought him to a castile.

Hannah said "it's where I live with my family".

She then calls her parents and siblings. Then tow ender men and three human women come out the adults ask Hannah who's in her new friend?