Chapter 3 an odd meating

Blades blush like crazy he didn't expect to kiss Hannah like that (it was also his first one) he looks over at who shove him and saw. Heatwave, bolder, chase, blur, and salvage.

Blades said "guys how did you all get here"?

Heatwave said "well Dannie called us saying she heard you screaming so we came back as fast as we can to the firehouse and look all over for you".

Bolder said "we didn't know where to find you until chase told us he saw some kind of portal in the tunnels".

Then blur said "yeah I wanted to check it out so I went in full speed and well we ended up here".

Chase said "yes, it is odd how we got... smaller thou this world is strange because everything is made of pixels".

Hannah then said "well it's nice to meet you all but mind if I ask who shove blades in to me"?

Then blur jokingly said "oh I'm sorry you tow didn't like your kiss".

Blades blush more while Hannah just laughed. Then salvage said "sorry about that I just tripped on something and well".

Hannah said "its ok but I know it was blur you don't have to cover for him salvage".

Both salvage and blur look confused they didn't say what their names where so how did Hannah know their names.

Hannah also said "and heatwave bolder chase nice to meet you all to".

Heatwave said "ok who are you where are we and how do you know our names we didn't tell you what are names are".

Blur chimed in and said "and how did you know it was me who push blades"?

Hannah then said "well blades did not tell me like you all think and I have mind reading powers and your all in Minecraft oh and my name is Hannah". "And chase just so you know I look this way because I'm a Halfling which means I'm half human and half monster well ender man to be more understanding". "I have my powers because of the star gem which is a powerful artifact that has been in my family for years it's on my back so you can't see it".

Chase then open his mouth to say something when they all heard Cody screaming and running up to them. All the bots screamed Cody heatwave ask Cody what happened.

Cody said "after you guys went in the portal me and the others went in to catch up to you guys but when we went through we didn't see any of you". "We didn't know what to do but then we saw some kind of demon so we ran".

Hannah then said "Cody what did the demon look like"?

But there was no need because she just showed up Hannah had fought her be for.

The demon then said "well look who it is the girl who destroyed my brother Hannah Conkle the soul of love and angel of light and not just you but god's daughter as well moonlight".