Chapter 10 A helping hand

After they were all locked up in the cellar phantom help frost flare to sit down she was very tired do to the heat.

Skeleton didn't sit because he was worried about Hannah Zara had her gem and there was no way she was letting her out any time soon.

Kade said "Hey skeleton I'm sorry about Hannah she was a nice girl".

Husk said "she's still alive Hannah's hardcore she can't die that Easily".

Gram ask "what do you mean by that"?

Skeleton didn't say anything he was staring out the cell.

So, phantom said "the star gem can save Hannah's life by pulling her inside of it so she can heal but do to how fast Zara got her moonlight had to work fast so she didn't have enough time to come out of the star gem herself".

Dannie looked at skeleton she went up to him and told him that Hannah will be fine and she'll get through this she would want use to stay positive.

Skeleton finally looked over and said "yes she would want use to stay positive and to save both her and blades from Zara and I think I might know who can save blades while I get Hannah".

Skeleton looked over at Heatwave as did everyone else Heatwave got annoyed by this.

He ask "why are you all looking at me"?

Skeleton said "heatwave you like blades and your jealous of Hannah because blades likes her".

Heatwave blushed in embarrassment he tried to deny it but Skeleton does not know how to give up so he gave in and said that he does love blades and is jealous of Hannah.

Kade said "ha I knew it you do like blades".

Heatwave glared at his partner annoyed by his comment everyone then herd some shuffling and a sound the two grads that were outside left to investigate it.

Then a voice of a women said "hey I'm here to help you all out with Hannah captured I thought I'd come from my world to yours to help".

Slime more said "hey I know you your BrokenheartCrystal Hannah's pen pale right"?

She said "yes I think I have an idea Magma can squeeze through the bar and grab the keys from the grads belt".

Magma said "yes I can do that I just had to what for the grads to leave so I can do that".

Magma the changed her shape so she can get through the bars the both her and the other girl tackled the grads to the ground she knocked them out and use the keys to open the door and go save their friends.

They then saw that the wedding had started and remembered that Zara Prison could make time go faster while the where down there.

Skeleton looked at Zara's wedding dress and saw something he did not expected to see it was the star gem on her dress in a way that Hannah nor moonlight could get out of it.

He got very angry to the point that his left eye was glowing flaming blue he was furies that Zara would use his girlfriend as a dress accessory he thought to himself.

"OK NOW ZARA IS A DEAD WOMEN NOBODY DOES THIS TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND GETS AWAY WITH IT".

(A/N Ok sorry if its not to long and if you want go check out BrokenheartCrystal she writes amazing stories go to her page and follow her well thats it for to day folks please vote and follow me if you want to see more from me and let me know what you all think of this and my other stories bye for now)