Chapter 9 A big problem

Hannah started to freak out and shouted "GUYS WE HAVE TO GET TO HIM ZARA COULD'VE BRAIN WASHED HIM".

Skeleton told Hannah that she needed to relax and that paining won't help Blades or save him.

Hannah agreed with him she then started to hear her brother calling out she rushed to where it was coming from.

Hannah then smiled out of joy her family was alright she ran up to the cage the where in grabbed the bars ignoring the burning pain that the flaming bars where giving her. Once there was enough room for her siblings and parents to squeeze through they did.

Hannah gave her family a hug and they hugged back she was so relieved to see them again safe and sound.

Nikole ask "Hannah is every thing alright we herd you screaming and the end is it ok to"?

Hannah said "yes every thing is ok and I had the guard that weren't injured take the endermen that were hurt to our care center and have the builders fix the damage house"

Ender said "that's good to know but sweet can you get us home so I can help more with fixing our home".

Hannah agreed with her father she then opened a portal to the end and her family all went through.

Kade ask "hey can you get us home to"?

Hannah said "Not until we get blades if I do it now I won't have enough strength to do it for the rest of the year if it was just myself I wouldn't get so tired but a lot of people at once no way".

Dannie said "she's right we can't just leave blades here with that women shell do who knows what to him".

Phantom said "I know what she'll do and it makes me just want to scream out to rage".

Kade said "well then what are we going to do about her".

Frost flare panting from the heat said "Well we can't use water on her because we're going to need a lot of it and her scythe can turn us in to ashes the moment the blade hits us".

Magma said "we need to try to make blades remember who he is if Zara had brain washed him".

Blur said "ok and how do we do that".

Neither said "well there are two ways that we can free him the first way is with a memory spell and the second way with something that reminds him of who he is".

Bolder said "like TV".

Hannah and her monsters all look at him like he said something that was extremely crazy.

Blaze-a said "no not an object we mean like a living person like a friend of his".

Bolder said with embarrassment "oh ok".

Hannah said "ok let's go find him and try to save him".

After some time wandering around the place they had found blades in a room trying out and outfit that he had in his hands.

They all busted in to the room scaring blades causing him to fall on the ground.

He looked at them and ask "hey what are you crazy people doing in my and my soon wife's home and who are you all".

Hannah fear this would happen Zara had brain washed him and he didn't know his friends any more just then they all herd Zara coming in.

She ask "hey blades which dress do you think I should put on for our wedding tomorrow this one says that I'm the perfect wife as this one says I have the best husband which do you think I should go for".

Zara then saw the others and she drooped the dresses called her minions they came but Hannah fought back at them and Hannah ran to Zara who pulled out her weapon and used it on her. Hannah scream out of pain when Zara cut a deep cut in her chest Hannah body was the pulled into the star gem. Skeleton tried to grab his girlfriend but a minion was able to grab him Zara grabbed a hold of the star gem and smiled.

She said "know none of you are going to ruined our wedding I want everything to be perfect TAKE THEM TO THE CELLER".

Zara scream the command to her minions blades look at the burns he thought he seen them before he ask "do I know any of you- "

Zara had cut him of saying that he didn't know them at all and he believed her they where taken to the caller and locked up.

(A/N oh dear this is bad how will our heroes get out of this one and how will they save Blades from Zara find out next time).