How Zara came to be (not a chapter)

A/n Hey if you had been reading this story then you'll know my evil charter Zara right well here are her organs and why she's the way she is.

It all began in japan where a women who the children loved her name was Zara. But other didn't love her because she had a big black mark of her face which others thought made her ugly.

One day she was marred to a man but he didn't love her his name was Kiel he was greedy and selfish. He hated Zara with a passion and wanted her dead soon he found a beautiful woman of a rich man.

Kiel wanted that woman to be his wife so he planned to get Zara out of the picture. He decide that he would poisoned her. One day when they were eating Zara looked out the window and at her pretty garden.

She put her hand on her stomach which had hers and Kiel's baby inside and then Kiel pored the poison in her drink. When she drank her drink, Zara screamed in agony and fell in to a coma which made Kiel very angry because he wanted her dead badly.

A week later Zara woke up with her brother, her husband, and a Doctor with her the doctor told her sadly that unlike her the baby didn't live. Zara was heartbroken by this news but Kiel kept up his loving husband act. He told Zara he wanted to take her somewhere amazing so he led her to a volcano but she didn't know because he blind fooled her.

When the blind fouled was taken off of her she was horrified to see where she was.

Then Kiel said "I hate you Zara I always have and always did so good by forever".

Then Kiel shoved her in the volcano after that he started to plan his wedding with his new wife. Kiel thought he had seen the last of Zara forever but he was dead wrong.

Soon Kiel had horrifying nightmares and had started to see Zara's face everywhere he saw her in all reflections. He did not pay ant attention to it and the day of the wedding can everything was going well until Zara's brother came in he look at Kiel.

He scream "YOUR A MURDER YOU KILLED MY SISTER AND NOW YOU'LL PAY THE PRICE FOR YOU ACTIONS ON HER". "ZARA COME OUT SHOW THEM ALL WHO YOU ARE NOW YOUR NOW POWER FULL".

Then a women from one of the seats came up and stood right next to Anther a reveled her face it was Zara. She was no longer the kind gentle women she once was now she was an evil daemon.

Her brown hair was now yellow her eyes where now orange and red. She was now in a dress that the top part of was made of obsidian same thing with the gloves she was wearing. The skirt of the dress was made of hot lava that flowed. She had a scythe in her hand and her teeth where sharp.

She said "hello Kiel and you must be his new wife well not anymore"

Zara razed her weapon and Killed her ex-husband and his new wife. every one screamed and ran.

Soon Zara's brother helped her by dying the same way she did and came back as a lava daemon.

They both caused evil until the recent ender man king had used the power of the star gem. To banish them to the spirit realm where they'd stayed till this day.