Chapter 4 Gathering Friends

Blades then felt like someone just stabbed his spark he ask Hannah if skeleton was her boyfriend to which she said.

"Of course, me and skeleton have been dating ever since we were 15".

Blades felt his spark sink because the girl he loved was with another guy but it left blades wondering why she kissed him last night.

Puffer and zombra came in the room puffer said "oh hey phantom skeleton ok so I think that you guys should get all of our monster friends from the nether". "While me and zombra get our friends from here and then go to our secret hang out Zara doesn't know where it is so we can make a plan there".

Hannah said "ok but some of the bots should go with you both and Cody to since he is not fire proof and blades, heatwave, blur, and skeleton will come with me".

Blur then ask "hey what is the nether and what do you mean that Cody's not fire proof why do we need to worry about that"?

Hannah said "blur the nether is made of fire and lava so I thought that you might like it and. "Heat wave can put anyone who catches on fire out". "Blades is coming to because I think it's for the best with the xenomorphs having his sent but if I'm with him they won't attack because they are kind of afraid of me ok".

Blur was amazed because of what Hannah just said about the nether it sounded awesome he said "OK LET'S GO"!

Every one left and skeleton whispered to Hannah "I know that you lied to them about you bring blades it's because Zara you know I can feel it just as much as you can".

Hannah replied in skeletons mind with "yeah he had the same nightmare as everyone that Zara fell in love with had I can't let her continue with this she'll make blades go insane and I won't let him end up as all the others I don't want that to happen.

They arrived to a portal in a room in the temple they all went through and where standing in front of a castle blur had his mouth wide open but blades closed it. While they were walking to the castle.

Blur said "IS THIS AWESOME OH WHAT" they all then look at blur.

Heatwave then said "blur do you want to catch unwanted attention".

Hannah put her hand heatwaves shoulder and said "heatwave calm down he's just excited to be here someone like him would react that way to the nether".

They continue to walk blur look over at blades who look sad blur followed blades gaze to Hannah Blur said "blades its ok you'll figure it out".

Blades look at blur and said "ok".

They all then came to the castle gates Hannah said "ok guys me and skeleton will go in and get our friends you all stay here you the most blur".

Blur frowned but Hannah could read his mind it was so on going about this Hannah and Skeleton went inside.