chapter 2 A Nightmare

Hannah, tattletale, blue, and butternut where the first ones to wake up the next morning in the room blue look over at the bed and saw blades.

Blue ask Hannah "who's that"?

Tattletale and butternut look over at where blue pointed and they saw blades too they all look at Hannah in confusion. Hannah told them the whole story

Butternut said "oh you saved him from the aliens".

Hannah said yes Tattletale then said "Hannah you should get ready for the day we have a long list of things to do".

Hannah said "oh yeah my tasks I'll get to it".

Hannah got up from the couch got some cloths went in to the bathroom and came out a few minutes later. She was in a tank top, shorts, and slip-ons her friends said you look great.

Hannah said "thank you guy- OMG"!

Hannah scream when she saw blades was filching around and screaming like he was having a nightmare she ran right up to him shaking him until he woke up. His eyes where filled with tears and he was panting like crazy he looks over at Hannah in horror.

She asks him if he's ok.

He said yeah "I'm alright".

Just then Hannah's brother came running in he had soap all over him like he was in the shower.

Hannah other two siblings came in betty had her cloths on Nicole was still in her pajamas and Hannah parents also came in they look tired like they just woke up.

Blades said "s-sorry I cause a seen I just had a nightmare".

Hannah and her family comfort blades then a guard said your "highness you all should finish getting ready breakfast will be done soon and you all have things to get done".

King ender said "yes we all have our royal duties to get done".

Everyone left Hannah then said "blades what was your nightmare about"?

Blades said "I was in a very dark room and I saw my m-mom I ran up to her but it turns out that it was her c-corpus". "I got scared and then I saw all my f-friends but like my mom they were all d-dead t-to I didn't k-know what t-to do so I started to cry then I-I heard a d-demon voice s-say oh don't worry you'll be with them soon and t-t-then h-h-he".

Hannah put her hand on his shoulder knowing where this was going then she said "blades you don't have to worry it was just a dream".

Blades calmed down a bit he thanks Hannah and hug her and she hug back.

Then Hannah got up and so did blades tattletale said "do you want anything for breakfast"?

Blades said "no but thank you".

Hannah said "you can watch the TV until we're all done eating breakfast and you can help me out with my tasks so I can show you around".

Hannah and the tattletales all left the room and blades sat on the couch thinking "should I tell her that I'm from another world and how will I get back home I miss my friends I miss the firehouse I miss home I hope Hannah can help me get home". "But I also want to keep on seeing her and when she kissed me last night that felt good".

After an hour Hannah and the tattletales came in and took blades outside. When they got to the over world tattletale and his younger siblings went to go play with their friend.

Hannah and blades walked for a bit then Hannah ask "so blades when are you going to tell me that you're from another dimension blades".

Blades look over at Hannah in shook. He stammered "H-h-how did you know".

Hannah said "I can read minds blades".

Blades was in more shock and started to blush a little thinking that Hannah might know that he likes her.

Hannah came up to blades face put her hands on his shoulders and said "blades don't worry I'll get you home I went to other dimension be- "!!

Hannah was cut off when somebody shove bladesright in to her and they kiss the both of them push away.