Chapter 6 The hangout gone

The next day when Bolder woke up he look at where Blades was sleeping and ask "hey where Blades go"?

Phantom said "there he is and Hannah's there HEY LOVE BIRDS WAKE UP"!

Hannah and Blades then woke up they looked at each other Blades was a bit embarrassed but Hannah patted him on the shoulder.

She looked at Skeleton he gave her a look saying that they all needed to chat Hannah got up and said "me and the others are going to get ready we'll be back in a few".

Then her and her monster friends left when they were alone.

Phantom said "ok I'm going to address the cow in the room why are we not telling blades what Zara is doing"?

Hannah said "Phantom I want to tell blades but the dream was worse than what her other victims had".

Phantom ask "what do you mean don't tell me she- ".

Hannah Interrupted him by saying "no Phantom she didn't do that blades told me that he was changed up in a room most likely her torture room" Hannah murmur the last part.

She continued to say "and she then kissed him after hitting him of course".

Most of her friends said "EW"

Frost flare said "what in the name of ice is wrong with her".

Seashells said "she's mentally insane all the traits of a psychopath that what's wrong with her".

Neither said "Hannah if you don't tell blades things are going to get worse for him and Zara might brainwash him like she almost did to others."

Posing fang said "yeah if it wasn't for the fact they had decided to end their own lives Zara would have done something gross and horrible to them".

Hannah said "I know the nightmares just became too unbearable for them and I don't want blades to end up like them but I don't know how he's going to take it".

Skelton said "Hannah you know you got to tell him or Zara will take advantage of him and we don't want that to happen".

Hannah looked at her boyfriend and said "yeah your right I'll tell him".

After Hannah said that they all got ready and went back to the main room Hannah ask blades to come with her and so he did. Blades ask Hannah why she ask him to come with her and she was about to tell him but something in her gut told her not to.

Then they heard someone coming up one of the vines the Hannah saw that it was lushes.

She said "lushes hey how's it been I haven't seen you for a while".

Lushes said "things been great I've been very busy at the science lab but other than that its been great and zombra's mother ask if I could get their baby daughter home".

Hannah said "ok fallow me".

Hannah then brought lushes to zombra and Zoey zombra gave Zoey to lushes and he took her home.

Then Hannah's phone started to ring she took it out and it was tattletale she answered and ask if himself and his siblings where ok.

He said "yeah where ok but where staying inside until Zara had been taken care of".

Hannah said "ok stay safe for me please you guys I love you all".

"We love you to Hannah" Tattletale and his siblings said.

Hannah then looked at every one and said. "I'll tell you guys who they where later but right know we need to come up with a plan to stop Zara".

Hannah was about to say more when she smelled smoke and Lushes came back up the vines with a crying Zoey they then hear a maniacal laugh. They all recognized it was Zara she had found the hang out.

She then said "NOW EATHER YOU ALL GIVE ME BLADES OR YOU'LL ALL BE BURED ALIVE".

Hannah then read Zara's mind and found out how she found the hangout she had secretly followed Lushes here and now the had to do something to stop her.

Hannah said "guys we have to leave the hang out".

Hamlet said "but Hannah we work hard on it we can't abandon it".

Hannah said "Hamlet I understand what your saying but we can rebill it but our lives our at risk we have to make sacrifices to save this world and others from Zara".

Hamlet look at Hannah knowing she was right he did love the hangout it was the first place all of them go together when they want to be alone. But if they have to abandon it and it can be rebuilt so he agreed.

They all grabbed hands made shure every one was here and just when Zara lit the place on fire Hannah teleported them away.

When Zara saw that happen she screamed "NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that little brat I'll kill her and blades will be mine and mine alone and after all they can't abandon Cody's family they'll come for them and when they do I'll be waiting for them hehehaHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA".