Chapter 7 A family captured

They all then arrived somewhere different Cody felt a little sick it was his first-time teleporting it wasn't like the ground bridge.

Hannah then fell on one knee and was trying to catch her breath it was very exhausting to teleport so many people at once.

Chase ask "hey Hannah are you ok"?

Hannah said "yes chase I'm fine it just that teleporting that many people at once is tiring. Like I was running for hours nonstop don't worry I'm fine".

Ginny said "G-G-Guys n-n-now w-w-what do we d-do"?

Hannah said "we need to stop Zara but first we need to save Cody's family first most likely Zara will try to bribe us that's a thing she always do".

Blur said "ok but mind if I ask a question why did Zara say that we either had to give her blades or she'll burn us alive"?

Hannah still had that felling in her gut but she knew she has to tell them.

She took a breath and said "Zara said that because she's in love with blades and wants him to herself and she'll brainwash him into thinking there engaged this has happen before to others but they couldn't take the torment any more so they ended their own lives".

Hannah then looked over at blades and said "blades when you told me about that nightmare you had back at my house I knew at once that Zara would start her prosses to rewrite your memories once she got ahold of you".

Cody and the bots all looked at her blades had a look on his face like he was about to pass out she knew that this would happen after all he wasn't her only victim.

Hannah said "blades don't worry once Zara is banished back in the spirit realm she'll leave you alone she's powerless their so once she's defied you'll sleep peacefully again".

Blades looked at Hannah she had this look that told him that he needs to relax if he panicked it wont fix things.

Hannah said "Zara's most likely had the burns in her lair which is in a volcano well need to get some fire proof armor and potions so nobody will get hurt including Cody and frost flair." Frost flair needs it because she lives in a snowy biome so she's not use to high temperature let's get to my home".

Then they all fallowed Hannah bolder looked at hamlet he didn't look happy bolder ask him if he was ok.

Hamlet look at bolder and said "it just that the hangout it was just more than a tree house it's the first project that all of use worked on together without the adults when our parents saw what we all did together they where all so proud of us doing a big project by ourselves".

Bolder said "oh I'm sorry hamlet it must have been very important to you like you said you and your friends all work together without your parents".

Lushes went over to Hannah and ask her if she can send him and Zoey to her home.

She looked at him and said "of course I'm not going to allow a baby in the battel field".

Hannah then raised her hand and opened up a portal. Lushes went through it and return Zoey to her parents but not after Zombra told her baby sister that she'll be fine that had mange to get her to stop crying by being separated from her sister.

The other then went to the end but where horrified by what they saw the end had some buildings on fire luckily the ender men are ok but they did have bad burns on them.

A guard ran up to Hannah and her friends and said "princess its Zara she has attacked the kind dome last night don't worry nobody has died in the attack but your family was captured. She said that she'll keep them until you give her what she wants".

Hannah had her head down and her eyes where covered by her hair she was outraged that Zara would go to such lengths to get what she wants.

She looked at the Gard and said "have the rest of the grads that weren't injured in the invasion help the other ender men to our care center so their burns can be treated and have our builders fix the damage houses and the castile".

The Gard shook his head and left Hannah the turned to her friend they were shocked by the expression on her face she had the most furies expression on her face that sent chills down their spines.

Hannah then said "guys we need to stop Zara now she has crossed the line nobody captures both my family someone else's family and torture a friend of mine and gets away with it we have to stop her now".